Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Scrims

Go down 
+8
Thy Devourer
c0d3r
Fletch
Pregnant Ferret
slicker
BrokenBos
Clown
Amz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amz

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 05:19

Insomnia - Loss
TKaHT - Loss x2
Cyris - Loss
Marvel - Loss

talk about failsticks..
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 05:43

lol was just bout to post it up, but yea we did have couple people like fletch and ferret who dont scrim but shit happens good to see at least couple diff people are finally gettin into some scrims its good more doa need to goto war server pratice for scrim learn to aim not spray and pray take your time with shots
Back to top Go down
Amz

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 08:04

yeah.. honestly experience makes a big difference..
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 10:54

it was very much throwing them in the deep end too. not exactly shit clans they're hitting up to start with.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 11:40

Yip... I haven't had the most scrims or I don't have the worlds experience ,but I can honestly say that those clans are not the ones you would want to try and learn the methods of scrimming..
As Clown said , scrimming is not just running in shooting the shit outa everything you see...spray and pray.. In these kinda scrims with highly experienced teams you've got to make every shot count !!
Why don't we see who is interested in scrimming and try to set up a little trial or test run if you will.. just so folks can get the feel of scrimming and see if they would enjoy the kind of pressure and adrenalin rush (your first few scrims) that you feel in the real deal !!!

More scrims = better strategies and skills. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 12:09

mm ill admit im pretty noob at scrims and that bhop shit doesnt help but im prepared to learn and stuff. Anyway, i have been in another clan (different game) for years and we liked to have inclan scrims to help the more inexperienced players out. We have more than enough members and it could be fun. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 12:12

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 13:30

Clown wrote:
but yea we did have couple people like fletch and ferret who dont scrim

Evil or Very Mad I DO SCRIM, I LOVE SCRIMMING BUT I GET FUCK ALL CHANCE TO DO IT! If you look back over some of the previous scrims I've been in my fair share but I hardly get in any these days because you guys have this little group organised that is "the best" and they're the guys that are almost always on so they are the ones that get the first spots
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 14:41

I think the point that Clown is trying to make is that he wants to get others into scrimming and i have played in a few recently too.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 16:13

Yes... like tonight.. I was not really in the mood.. and was offered to scrim.. in this scenario anybody that had a little aim and brains would have been able to take my place in this scrim.
It is true what Ferret has said about having enough players for a scrim .. we could have a 20v20 if we wanted to.. Laughing That is if there are other clans that have the same amount of ppl we have... LOL @ going off the subject..
But yes we have enough people and as Clown has mentioned we would like to get more and more of our community involved in scrimming !!.. If its a friendly scrim of a serious scrim.. All of our members should have the opportunity to play..
Look at what happened lately .. we had a random fuckaround on the non-public server and started to slowly b-hop and go through the steps of starting. Now we have ppl that can bhop and have aim at the same time.. This is a winning combination seeing that most of the scrims these days do include the airaccelerate on their servers for b-hopping and cannot be avoided!

I found it strange at first to scrim somebody that had pro b-hoppers in there and said that this is totally unfair, but there was no rules put in place to stop anybody from doing it.

All I'm trying to say here is that folks that don't know how to b-hop should either check out a youtube vid or have a chat with some of the members that do know how to b-hop
Like myself, clown, xed, thy etc. etc. so we can get some scrim and b-hop practice in!!!

Enough babbling on for now... I gotta go to bed Razz
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 16:26

yea i wanna start doing like a doa v doa scrim in war server with bhop shit awp the whole lot, and if ur interrested let me know i want people who are keen dont want any1 wasting my time ok guys im tryin to invite every1 but with 80 members hard to get every1 invovoled esp when they dont want to
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 17:28

count me in Razz
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 17:29

and me.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-22, 23:57

Pick me!
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-23, 07:23

De Ja Vu anyone?.

Fletch, no offence matey but you do get picked alot for scrims compared to other members so i dont know why you are complaining. I pick you sometimes and you say you cant... shit happens... you'll get your go as does everyone

I'll be honest i organise most scrims and i do with the guys in which its easiest to scrim with and have more fun, I also do it because ive been through this, i used to variate the line up alot and get the guys who dont scrim to get their chance then others come to me and ask... "Why do we always lose" Well, simple because we're giving everyone a go and usually the new guys dont listen to instructions and often have trouble getting off scouts and awps.

Everyone wants a go but alot of others want to win. Where is the happy fucken medium? i dnt know, and its hard to find it with people buggng about scrims and giving new people a go yet others want to win.

Ok i'm reapeating myself, but eh.

New guys listen, you often get a go at scrims and i try to get others involved with the help ofthers but they are scrims and the other 4 guys n the scrim may very well want to win and haivng a score of 0 -20 or 1 - 21 at the end of shotty pisses some guys off.

In summary, i count ona select few doa's to deliever and show up to scrims and they do and they prac and they are on every night or every scond night thats why i trust them and pick them. If you would like to become part of that group its easy. Practise, play nilla, improve your aim and show, most of all, that you are commtted. ALOT of people that want to hav a go often say noto scrims so dont say that we have a group who get "first spots" it may be true but they have earnt it...
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-23, 09:58

I was annoyed because I was being passed as one of the people who don't scrim, sorry if this came off wrong and I wasn't trying to have a go at anyone, was just venting and a bit pissed at the time. I know I get a fair few scrims in as well Thy and thanks for including me in them cos I do enjoy them, I'm committed to scrimming and getting better as a player but its hard sometimes to juggle work and your social life with CSS.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsberries

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-23, 10:32

I'm keen to have a few practises! I'd love to kick thy's but infront of lotsa people Razz

But in all seriousness, I'm super keen for practises. Really gotta get better at nade and knife :/
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-23, 10:38

I'm all keen for a serious DOA vs DOA full on scrim (balanced with the scrim veterans and us noobs)
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-23, 11:47

Meh, doesn't really do much thats what i'm saying. I've done these scrim nights before, it just sorta feels like the doa server, a scrim is only a scrim when you vs another clan and you get that nade and your heart starts pumping. Younall know this feeling and dont say no Razz Thats a scrim and pressure. That doesn't happen when you do these doa vs doa's.

What i am suggesting is that you learn to shoot. Many of us dont actually know how to do this, and even i am still shit but learning to shoot properly really helps. Taking single shots during a 24 player gun game server requires a steady hand and mind. This, is what doa needs practise at i think, including me. As Xed said, his aim maps would be an excellent source of practise.

This, then translates into one shot one kill. Thats how you become better at css. And of course, scope practise. I remember a few weeks ago, for some reason everytime i went into a scrim on shotty i could never get my scout till like 5 rounds later. What did i do about it? I didn't just go back to doa and play gungame. I played blood_assault, DD2 DM. With 24 guys running around with rifles and you with a scout, you get a hell of a lot better, and fast.

Do this, this will help you. The doa scrim nights only help a lil. And they take shitloads of organising and chasing people up. Half the people that say they will come, never do =.=
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-27, 19:55

maybe i'll start playing one day >.> need to get ina clan though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese
Amz

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-28, 05:43

@ Thy: u know what i find helps a shit load with the aiming thing.. rego.. i'm sure most of us could increase our kill rate by about 10% if we found somewhere with rego x_x

@Uver: trying to hint something? Razz
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-28, 05:45

Hahaha I don't know >.> Is everyone in the same timezone?>。>

And......DOA!PICKYOURGAMEUP!!!
Stop loosing noobs:O
Back to top Go down
Amz

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-28, 05:47

LOL..
I can officially say that the loss of those scrims were a direct result of Thy...
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

Recent Scrims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Scrims   Recent Scrims Empty2010-03-28, 05:49

Wow...THY。。。YOUSUCK LOL:P
バカ! Anyone on the server now? I feel likeplaying
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Recent Scrims Empty