Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im out

Go down 
+5
Amz
Tha Snowmann
c0d3r
rumpig
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 05:47

Back in a month or so...
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 05:54

lol 47 way to go mate.. make me think you where leaving just like that sparkle guy
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 06:30

When I read the topic title I thought you were quitting. Don't quit! Basketball

Have fun and come back soon. Bring cookies back. Kgo.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 07:18

whats your reason 47??

you need to have a good reason for being 'out' for a month.

explain yourself! Razz
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 07:22

well i know there is a day he will be spending with me .. hmm what to wear, what shoes and make up do i need shit need to get my nails down and maybe get my crack waxed and what movie a we going to .omfg so much to plan, o well see ya at the LAN 47, i think he said something about a confrence the other week.
Back to top Go down
Amz

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 08:05

..i bet hes going to go shoot some ppl
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 08:16

ive actually given 47 a 'special' assignment Wink all very confidential and hush hush though...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 08:58

<3 come back soon 40sexy.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-03-22, 11:15

A MONTH??? Omg that's like a whole 30ish days!! D:

Come back in one piece dude!
Back to top Go down

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-04-09, 14:18

Well it hasnt been quite a month but as most people have noticed, im back on the forums and in game (sometimes) and this will be a semi permamnt fixture at lesat until i start my new uber awesome job... The same as some have done before me, rl is starting to get in the way my life so some thigns have had to change, either i can like the changes and learn to adapt or stay a grown up kid for the rest of my life...

So ive set myself some goals, some very realistic and achievable, others im praying about lol...

I told God i want a job that will tripple my income (im very close to achieving this)

Im going to be buying my first house siometime between now and the middle of next year

Im going to get fit so i can look and feel heaps better about myself and be able to have the strenght and stamina to do all the crazy stuff i love to do and also helping in the preperation for the next goal (i dont care what anyone says, when looing for partners, ALL people prefer people who take active interest in looking after themselves)

Im going to find a wife (one of those im praying about lol)

Im going to learn how to cook suculent roast chicken, not form a fkn can!!! (the impossible sometimes takes a little longer) lol

Of course there are other sub goals and ambitions i have but mainly relate to hobbies and special interests that will come as a flow on effect of meeting these other goals which unfortunatly or very fortunatly will obviously take huge chuncks of my spare time for sitting on my arse and playing games... So, thats that, but il see ya in game for a while at least and perhaps still, just not so often... gg...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-04-09, 15:40

I don't know 47 you look pretty schmick in your avatar, maybe need some more hair but at least you dress well. Razz Who wouldn't want you.

btw if you get the right girl you'll never have to learn how to cook that roast chicken (best if you heat it up before you take it out of the can imo confused ).
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-04-09, 15:45

Good luck with your undertakings 47,hope it all pans out for you
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty2010-04-10, 19:54

As long as you don't disappear completely, it's all good =] We may not talk a great deal but Scarlet would miss you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im out   Im out Empty

Back to top Go down

Im out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: