Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we were going to scrim against Unit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

So we were going to scrim against Unit Empty
PostSubject: So we were going to scrim against Unit   So we were going to scrim against Unit Empty2010-03-26, 12:07

But we all joined we saw they had torral and chose as a group to not scrim against a cockhead like that.So I told them and we all got kicked and Banned. I'm not sure if I can live with the heartache this has caused me... the server will prob only be up for a month anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So we were going to scrim against Unit   So we were going to scrim against Unit Empty2010-03-26, 12:22

Torral is an idiot and should be banned from the interwebs.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: So we were going to scrim against Unit   So we were going to scrim against Unit Empty2010-03-26, 12:29

Hahaha man should've said a few guys dont want too and have too go or something. No need for the truth to them but yeah, do not scrim against them at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: So we were going to scrim against Unit   So we were going to scrim against Unit Empty2010-03-28, 02:03

If ever there was a clan of complete cocksuckers, then that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we were going to scrim against Unit   So we were going to scrim against Unit Empty

Back to top Go down

So we were going to scrim against Unit
Page 1 of 1