Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Driving Etiquette

Go down 
+4
Pregnant Ferret
c0d3r
Woffle'
grievous
8 posters
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 08:55

Ok so this has been happening to me a lot of late, and it’s really starting to sht me. So I’m driving along on a road, and then you see a car approaching from a side street, I see the driver flick their over to check for on coming vehicles, they spot me. I think okay good, they have seen me, will not pull out, and then next thing you know, they proceed to turn in front of me, and I have to slow down to not have an accident.

I look in my rear view mirror, not a car insight, they couldn’t wait a couple of seconds to let me pass. Then to top it all off, they drive under the fkn speed limit.

WTF is up with that?!?!

Are people too selfish and inconsiderate to other motorists these days? What are your pet hates on the road?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 08:59

Yes
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 09:43

Pet hate on the road:

When there are 2 lanes merging into a single lane and everyone is "merging like a zip" (1 car from left lane, 1 car from right lane, repeat until no cars are left over) and one idiot jumps the system making it 2 cars from the left, 1 car from the right. Grrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

People who drive 50km/h in the fast lane and holds up traffic on the motorway.

People who swap lanes every 5 seconds to get into the "faster" lane. If you're not an ambulance or a cop car with flashing blue lights, I don't see the point in changing lanes that often.

People who's cars don't have brake lights. WTF I can't smell that you're braking.

People who buy broken cars that don't have indicator lights (especially 2005+ model BMW's, Mercs, Volvo's etc).

People who constantly brake in traffic. I mean, when they see a bird in the sky they go "OH DAMN, A BIRD, SLAM ON THE BRAKES" or "OH LOOK, I'M 500 METERS AWAY FROM THE CAR IN FRONT OF ME, SLAM ON THE BRAKES".

People who force their cars into the small open space in front of massive 18 wheeler trucks in rush hour traffic.

Idiot drivers in general.

Ok. I have to stop now.

That is all. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 10:48

Wow talk about opening a can of worms here...

I spend most of my day in my work truck and my pet hate without question is smartass little P plate faggots who dart in and out of traffic, cutting ppl off trying to be Captain Velocity. On quite a few occasions i have pulled up behind one of these jerkoffs when they stopped at traffic light and gotten out with MAG light in hand ready knock the bejesus out of them only to have them see me coming and take off through a red light to get away... little fuckers. If i ever catch one ill drive my fucken Landcruiser up their ass.
Heres something funny tho, remember those stupid NO FEAR stickers that was standard equipment for every P plater? Pulled up behind one with a mate ages ago now, he'd done nothing wrong, but i just ran up to his window and banged on it yelling "your fucken sticker doesnt work too well does it?" Poor kid shit himself and was trying to get out the passenger door - epic lolz.
Oh btw if i offended any P platers here - STIFF FUCKEN SHIT!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 10:55

Ferret, I hope to never ever share a road with you, even though I don't have P plates. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 11:25

Lol Coder, im cool as long as no one fucks with me Razz
Back to top Go down

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 12:57

I have much to say about this but will keep it too bare minimal...

First thing is first, with what you said Griev, peeople pulling out in front then going slower to guys darting in and out of traffic only to catch them again at the next set of lights, the wankers that dont want to give way at merger lanes EVEN THOUGH THE LAW STATES YOU HAVE TOO!!! It all comes down too a simple principle, ATTITUDE!!! Australia is one of the leading countries in breeding people with fucked up attitudes, and it all starts from an early age. Take school kids for example, ever been driving down the road just as some kids are crossing the road, instead of running across giving them ample time and you peace of mind, they look at you as they stroll across then turn away when they know they have timed it to go across the white line just as you would pass and dont even bother looking... That fukn shits me to tears when little shits do that... i have a plastic ball sling for throwing tennis balls for dogs and what not right next to my seat, waiting for the right moment to brand their arses so hard they cant sit down for a week, will it change their attitude? Fk no, but it is extremely satisfying wiping the smirk off their face and turning them into a writhing screaming ball of pain with a welt the size of a tennis ball of the arse!!!

Driving Etiquette Ball_t10
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-09, 17:01

c0d3r wrote:
People who's cars don't have brake lights. WTF I can't smell that you're braking.

lol, fucking gold Very Happy

I hate pulling up at traffic lights with two lanes, and then after a while the car in front of you decides to put their fucking indicator on. FFS, I could have been in the other lane you simple minded fucktard - THINK AHEAD!

dickheads that dont indicate at round abouts.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
grievous

grievous

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-12, 11:22

Bwhahahaha some awesome stories, yer sometimes I feel sorry for P-Platers though, the minority screw it up for them.

Lol 47 @ those awesome tennis ball throws. You must have a keen eye, and a sure arm to scone people with them though?
Back to top Go down

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-12, 19:39

grievous wrote:
Bwhahahaha some awesome stories, yer sometimes I feel sorry for P-Platers though, the minority screw it up for them.

Lol 47 @ those awesome tennis ball throws. You must have a keen eye, and a sure arm to scone people with them though?

NO no no, you have it all wrong, i dont throw tennis balls from my this thing from one arm out the window whilst driving down the road, your dead right, i would be a crack shot lol... I simply use the thrower as a whip, if kids are going to get that close on purpose, i will make them rethink ever doing it again Very Happy but yeah, its is fun to play with the dog, my shoulder aint what it used to be and its hurts trying to peg a tennis ball, you can get pretty accurate with practice but thats standing still on an oval ect...
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-04-13, 00:26

Hahahah 47, you sound like an old man trying to hit passersby with your cane. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xed

Xed

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-05-20, 18:52

The other day as I was pulling off the high way some kids threw a fire cracker in my care and it blew up in my face o.0 I wanted to stop and hunt the fuckers down and shove a tree trunk up their asses but I had to get to a client meeting on time... >.>
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty2010-05-20, 19:40

Analing kids i thought would've been more your style xed ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Driving Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Etiquette   Driving Etiquette Empty

Back to top Go down

Driving Etiquette