Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Uverworld
rumpig
BrokenBos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 11:41

no premierships, no points for this year,
Running 2 lots of books... FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 12:22

lol yeah just watched that... although i do feel sorry for the player (thats if they didnt know)
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 13:34

Saw that on the news while i ate my fish and chips :O
so stupid >.> I don't even like that sport...but great team members they have ><
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 13:40

Mmm =/ i haven't been into NRL much this year yet. But go the broncos xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 14:01

Interesting how it has taken so long to have proof presented and yet there has been whispers of such for a long time. Kind of shit for the teams that have already played them this season as well.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 15:24

Braddles wrote:
Mmm =/ i haven't been into NRL much this year yet. But go the broncos xD

Hmmm can def see you haven't followed it this year, lol broncos Razz
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-22, 17:26

it's quite clear the broncos aren't cheating... mind you they've been missing half their salary cap this year lol!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-23, 03:00

lol, someone put down a $200 bet for Storm to be wooden spooners before the word hit the street, paying out is at 1:250, so there is a lazy $50000. Then a whole series of bets with payouts over $10000 came flying in.

Poor bookies didn't know what was happening lol. Inside knowledge is a bastard when you don't have it ><

Someone could of had the courtesy to tell me Sad
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-23, 04:09

yeah damn that woulda been nice to know about!
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-23, 11:31

um wouldnt all bets for storm now not count and you get your money back..
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-23, 12:42

rumpig wrote:
um wouldnt all bets for storm now not count and you get your money back..

Nope, apparently they going to honour the bets. Only bets that were placed for storm to win get refunded.

The wooden spoon bets were placed before they was any word about storm's salarys cap breach.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2010-04-23, 13:49

Actually as soon as the news broke (I think about 30min after), the radio announced a lot of people had bet for them to be wooden spoon. Should be interesting to see if it pays off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Melbourne Storm PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1