Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA

Go down 
+11
DiScODaGs
rumpig
c0d3r
headshot
MedicDroid
Leeroy!!
ScarletTourniquet
Thy Devourer
Reaper
searley
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
searley

searley

IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty
PostSubject: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 09:05

Hi guys its GUNNER, GUNRAR or how ever you would have remembered me,

I haven't been around for awhile as u may have noticed but i still remember u guys Smile DOA server is the only gg server i really go on all the others are useless. I havent been on because of bad net issues in my area but now got a stable net and up and playing again. affraid hope u guyz let me back in cause i just luv u all Very Happy and for those who havent met me before i am shore we can be best of buddies haha.

anyway guys catch yah on the server
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 13:47

You left us for tc. Scum Razz
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 13:53

lol ay worst mistake ever haha and that was about 1 year and a half ago haha reaper i (L) u
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 15:04

You left us for TC... a hopeless gg clan.

EDIT: give us a VERY VERY good reason why we should let you in again? Whats stopping you from running off again with some new rand gg clan made by kids or some shit?
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 16:07

lol i quit back then cause there were never scrims it was bs ppl would ask and the reply would be nay in tc they scrimed every day. but now i dnt care bout scrimming that much and like the social side of the game and doa and doa scrimming is a bonus
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 16:08

and free gobies for all
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 17:28

Wow, where is this influx of people wanting to come back to DOA coming from? o_O
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 17:35

From an awesome history.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy!!

Leeroy!!

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 17:37

Good kid.
TC wasn't too bad.

inb4 banter.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 17:49

Fair call Reaper =P
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 21:00

Gunner is a top bloke, known him for years, been in heaps of clans together... imo let him back in ..... it's only a game after all so who cares if he went to a clan that was giving him more enjoyment out of the game .

Medic <3z gunner Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 21:01

ScarletTourniquet wrote:
Wow, where is this influx of people wanting to come back to DOA coming from? o_O

Its all explained here...

http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/the-doa-clan-f10/clanned-t1352.htm

I miss fodder Sad... come back you old bastard cheers
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-05, 21:21

searley wrote:
lol i quit back then cause there were never scrims it was bs ppl would ask and the reply would be nay in tc they scrimed every day. but now i dnt care bout scrimming that much and like the social side of the game and doa and doa scrimming is a bonus

then there was no point going to tc cause i didn't let u scrim in there either haha.
jokinggggg. yeah after i left tc it lasted a week rofl.

GUNNER is a champ was always one of those, DOA nice guys thats funny to play with
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 01:05

I haven't seen gunner play DOA servers?
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 06:22

He use to be in before you joined the clan I think.... plus he was in DK with me and is an old school player. I'll just give fodder/Geoff a text and ask them.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 07:31

i believe we already have someone else wanting to come back and they have to wait aswell..
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 07:55

hey dude welcome back,DOA forever..
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 08:07

haha yeh i regret ever leaving doa and medic i love u more man haha dude medic DK back in the day with anti homo unit haha i recon the best times was when the ausplayer server was up that was a pretty legendary server haha 1st server i ever played on and Hurricane used to mute me haha cause i talked to much haha. Hurricane = 1st doa member i met so there some luv there Smile
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 09:00

Gunner's English is as good as ever!
"so there some luv there"
Seriously?!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 09:38

He does play them coder.

DiScODaGs wrote:
hey dude welcome back,DOA forever..

As for that... hopefully your not implying that hes "welcome back into doa" disco... Hes got a ways to go yet.

And as rum said we are in the process of another guy trying to get into DOA after an absence. He has to prove himself, and gunner i love you, but... so do you (:
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 09:52

yeh it would be easyer if i could actually play on the doa server noone on during the day wtf and also something wrong with the map loading and stuff so yeh that could help if i could get recognized for playing on the server
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 10:03

yeah gunner, that's gonna get sorted this weekend hopefully. we've just changed servers, and aren't using eventscripts gungame anymore as of this new server. So we're gonna be uploading all the maps etc soon. Once the servers going good again we'll hopefully be right to get ppl playing again.
Back to top Go down
searley

searley

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 14:02

hope so so annoying played shotty and funtimes like 10 times in a row
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-06, 15:04

Gonna fix it up 2moro....
Me and Clown gonna fix it up.. don't be scared..
Once I wake up... with no hang over that is.... Razz
Back to top Go down
George

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty2010-06-07, 10:16

It's tomorrow. Fixed yet? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA   IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA Empty

Back to top Go down

IT`s Gunner and im back and requesting to rejoin DOA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next