Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat bar thingie majigy?

Go down 
+6
Dark Angel
grievous
BrokenBos
Thy Devourer
Plague
Amz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Amz

Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty
PostSubject: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 08:32

Hey guys, was just thinking about having like a chat-bar on like the side panel of the forums main page or something? so like people who are on the forums can just kinda say hi to each other etc.. and just have misc talk.. this prob would help random crap being posted on some threads? if u know wat i mean.. anyway just an idea.. there are probably a few draw-backs that im not seeing.. but yeh just putting it out there
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 08:38

Bad Amz, go back to your cage.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 08:39

Amz had a secondary wave of constructive imput for the clan without any sarcasm or insults to thy? OMGWTFBBQLOL!
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 10:27

lol @ Thy,

I like the idea @ Amz.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 11:01

Amz wrote:
Hey guys, was just thinking about having like a chat-bar on like the side panel of the forums main page or something? so like people who are on the forums can just kinda say hi to each other etc.. and just have misc talk.. this prob would help random crap being posted on some threads? if u know wat i mean.. anyway just an idea.. there are probably a few draw-backs that im not seeing.. but yeh just putting it out there

Nice idea amz, what is the feasability of this happening?
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 11:06

Its a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 11:32

Ive seen it on another forum I used to be part of (evil back stabbing scum bags). Im sure woffle can do it, tho Im a little afraid of what will take place in it >.>
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 12:21

grievous wrote:

Nice idea amz, what is the feasability of this happening?

..wat do u meant wat is the feasibility of it happening.. either u do it or u dont.. thats the feasibility..
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 12:22

p.s. thy is a juice penis face
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 12:23

omg see stuff like ^that is wat the chat bar thingie majigy is good for! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 12:43

yes to chat bar, love the idea, if not then o well..
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 12:54

Where would you put it?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 13:02

Plague wrote:
Where would you put it?

on either side of home page.

like this
Chat bar thingie majigy? Thingy2
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 13:38

Seems pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 13:39

I'd love to have it so i could send pictures of ugly people to amz and mistake them for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 13:41

hmmmmmm, good idea....
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty2010-06-18, 14:40

Yep, had one on the uA forums before they changed forum hosts. Was good. So I'm keen for one on DOA =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat bar thingie majigy?   Chat bar thingie majigy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat bar thingie majigy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: