Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Who? the important members of DOA

Go down 
+5
MANX
The7thLegion
Woffle'
openfj0re
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN

Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty
PostSubject: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-18, 17:08

Ok People have been asking me "who is the leader now, I thought you was Caption, I thought you was a leader once" ect...
So I'm going to lay it all down for you now...

Foder and Wake Up Geoff are the Owners of the clan and pay for the servers,
They have full access to everything and may change what they want as they please.

The7thLegion is a leader of the clan and has Full admin on the forums and all servers and has FTP access,
He has the final say on who can or can't join the clan.

Mutant Enemy is a Leader of the clan and has Full admin on the forums and all the servers and has FTP access,
He and is the Tech Administrator for everything and fixes all the bugs Very Happy

Soon there will be Captions who are yet to be announced.

The Owner/Director tag is yet to be announced.
The leaders will have the tag [Ldr] after their names.
The Caption will have the tag [Cpt] after their names.

K?

Last edited by Mutant Enemy on 2008-08-18, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-18, 17:33

I dont get it

Razz
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 03:35

Keza also has full admin cos he sleeps with both of the owners on a regular basis. SCORE ONE FOR NADS
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 06:11

Yes but this is about who is "important"
Keza is just a gimp, we love to have him but can do without him. <3
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 06:40

Whats a caption by the way? are we going to be seeing random speech bubbles running around in the server slapping people who hax??? Cause that would be quite cool....
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 08:05

Caption are kind of like Co leader but not.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 08:31

Woffle' wrote:
Whats a caption by the way? are we going to be seeing random speech bubbles running around in the server slapping people who hax??? Cause that would be quite cool....

ROFL, Mutant answered the question without really reading it or understanding it. Thats funny Woffle. And Mutant. CAPTAIN not CAPTION.

Back to the serious talk.

People seem to know were fodder and Geoff stand in the clan. Therefore there will be no tag that they wear. Only Mutant and myself will wear the [Ldr] tag and captains a [Cpt] tag.

The role of a captain:
A captain will have more say in the happenings of the clan. They will also be a key part in the new recruitment system. Not giving it away yet but people will need captain approval before there application is looked at by me. Just to cut down on the amount of work I have to do in regards to recruitment. A captain will also take our role when we are not there.

Hope this clears up some questions that people have.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 08:47

I wanna see every one else wear [PVT] Private. LOL

you guys are a clan not a militia king
lol
who cares? only those coons that come on and say "yah wanna scrim, whos the leader" haha most of the time they get told to piss off from what Ive noticed. Razz king
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 11:21

and you forgot to talk about the most important member of DOA me im the sexy one that everyone loves
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: who wants captioncy?   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 11:41

We will have two tags woffle, you misunderstood!! There will be "captains" to assist 7th in recruiting and there will be "captions" who handle cartoons, sprays and other animations in the clan. Enrollment for Captions starting soon. Cool
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 11:56

Gimp-work is great Wink

Any Lieutenants? any Commanders? Colonel even? Officers?

You guys haven't put enough thought into your clan ranking systems Wink
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 12:19

Sorry about my epic spelling you see Capitan is a confusing word when you are talking to purple dragons. so stfu k?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 13:45

i think its a good idea, DOA is getting bigger (as expected) and you guys are getting more and more to manage, not only that but you guys cant be around all the time so you do need people whom you can trust and rely on.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 14:21

stfu duly noted and ignored Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 16:39

Man, iam just getting totally ignored these days, i might have to start spamming again and get banned, At least i will feel the love.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 19:52

Well DaveGod you could always try and join DOA?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-19, 22:47

Does that mean iam unbannable?
Back to top Go down
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 08:48

Aww DaveGod, of course we love you. Its all of your fat people that we feel somewhat sickened by...

And who knows, if you join DOA, maybe you would be unbannable... or maybe not. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 11:11

davegod cant join DOA there can only be so many davids in one clan and that number is 1
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 12:34

Then you best leave Toki, Coz I'm sure I was in the clan first.

Yes, my real name is David.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 13:42

damn oh wells i guess i have no choice but to leave
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 14:06

Well you could always stay, 2 is better than 1, but 3 is over kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 14:09

well im important arnt i...? my mum says im special... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 15:41

The no DavidS club

How come toki and mutant are in?

"were allowed twoo"
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty2008-08-20, 15:45

well more people call me toki then people that call me david so i am toki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Who? the important members of DOA   Who is Who? the important members of DOA Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Who? the important members of DOA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: