Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GG CS Video

Go down 
+6
Toki
openfj0re
MANX
ADMIN
Quoth...
Tha Snowmann
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-25, 14:14

Ok so the deal is im in the process of making a video of CS on the DOA GG Server.

Some of you may or may not know that im doing this. however i have already got an ALPHA version of the video which goes for about 3mins 45sec, ive just been playing around with it and seeing what i can come up with.
This is my first vid so dont expect anything total awsome that you would see at the cinemas.

so ive spoken to geoff about this and i wanna get some additional footage of a full server of NAD and DOA doing various things. such as one idea i had was on the matrix level, get all of us doing a mass knifing rampage on each other. In the Jujitso room or whatever it is, the room with low gravity.
i also wanna get some footage on corner or something very similar where we are all just throwing nades at each other untill everyone is dead and then another one on fallingtrash or something very similar where we all just run round the corner and spray the crap outta each other untill everyone is dead Smile

so these are just some idea of what im thinking of incorporating into it.
any suggestions that are reasonable and are capable of doing are welcome.
on the end of the movie there will be a credits page of the NAD and DOA people along with both server IP address' so you could say that it is somewhat of a free promotional vid for DOA :p, so all of DOA better be thankfull once its done Very Happy

so we need to get a full server of people we know and trust, because it will hopefully then be locked for a small period of time so that i can get the right footage and we dont have random nubs screwing it up.

One other thing, this is to 7th, mutant and whoever else has control over this. the server that the maps we put up onto for us all to download, would i be able to upload the ALPHA version of the movie so that people here can see it and tell me what they think, cbf with youtube, its shit quality and plus the file size of the movie atm is about 50mb or so. I am doing it in pretty decent quality (16:9 ratio, 720x480)and would like to keep it that way, its better for viewing. so get back to me and let me know if i can do this.

once ive got it up, have a look and tell me what you think and give me some realistic suggestions for it.

Hopefully i can get it uploaded soonish, but am pretty busy this week with teaching and then a very massive dinner dance with free grog! Very Happy

Tha Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-25, 14:34

sounds cool, look forward to seeing it. If you need ppl to do as theyre told, post a time and stuff in this thread. Im up for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-25, 14:45

yeah just gotta sort that out with geoff and fodder first and find a good time that suits everyone.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-25, 14:49

somehow I pwnzerized a post of mutants and it disappeared..... woops. We were posting at the same time. Don't quite know how that happened.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-25, 18:27

I deleted it because I realized what I said made no sense and had almost nothing to do with what Snowmann wanted, I'll talk to Snowmann in friends or something, you see I am retarded.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 11:30

Im in!!! If Im online or if its on a week end send me a message. Smile
Back to top Go down

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 13:15

sweet snowman awsome idea mate, ill b part of it if its ok with DOA?
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 13:38

NaD represent.
Back to top Go down
Toki

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 15:51

i got bored reading about halfway through the first title of the thread but it seems like an okay idea
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 16:09

haha i thought thats what would happen toki, thats y i made it that long! Razz haha

ok just some other comments about this movie, i am making it so of course its pretty much about me and my urber talents :p seccond, i am in NaD so it will represent them second and some select few nad players who know who they are, but it will of couse be a lil promo for the DOA servers as fodder and geoff supply us with a wicked server to play on.

but whats the deal with not many people on the GG server lately?? im trying to get some more decent footage but when i come online there are fuck all to no players on there. all our usuals are on the CSS server.

n e more word about me uploading this vid to the same place as where the maps are??

Tha Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 16:49

snowman, i am always on the gg not css server, i decided that after my epic ph4|L score that i got today of 1:10 yes that is 1 kill to 10 deaths. So if you need someone to hop into gg then just shoot me a friends in steam or if you want an epic fail in css friends me in steam Smile
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 17:26

Yeah, If you zip it and send it to me I will put it up where the DOA maps are.

As for the rest. Let me know when you wanna turn me into a movie star!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 17:35

But 7th your already a movie star...dont you remem "Daves and 7ths adventures exploring the deep brown land"?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 18:02

7th, atm the movie is already 50mb. and it will get bigger. remember i am making it good quality so its only gonna get bigger. how would i be able to send it to ya? over msn?? that would take exactly 23536465324.435435million years! Razz there is only so much special effects can do for ya 7th, unfortunately you just gotta get more skill.... untill then i cant really do much with ya Razz
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-26, 22:00

50mb sent to someone to upload will take years, as long as Snowmann lets it be known that DOA pwn NaD I'm sure we will be able to trust him with the account password <3

Just let me know if you want to upload it yourself Snow and I'll give you the account login.

As for not many player on GG, WE NEED NEW FUCKING MAPS!!!
We need a server revamp tbh...
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 04:34

haha DOA pwn NaD?? i dont think so.....

i know there is gonna be words flying left right, up, down and any other way thats possible after this movie is done because people are gonna be saying shit like, how come i wasnt in it? why is it mostly NaD? what about me? what about my dog?.... and all that crap.
but who cares tbh, its just a lil fun Smile

dont worry im not gonna fuck with the account and upload stupid shit on it, only davegod and toki would do that Razz i just see it as being easier if i upload it myself so that i know the right vid gets posted and it dosnt take as long to get posted.

keza how long does it take you to make a map?? i got a wicked map idea that would be good for the movie Smile i dont think it will be that hard to make either. let me know

Tha Snowmann
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 05:39

I have sent you a PM with the login info.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 07:18

ok cheers man, when i get home ill upload the first ALPHA version so everyone can have a look and tell me what they think. Smile
prob be up around about 7:30 tonight or so.

Tha Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 15:29

ok the vid is finally up Smile

http://hosted.filefront.com/doaclan

its called ALPHA Snowmann GG Video, still needs work but check it ou and tell me what you all think Smile

Tha Snowmann
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 18:14

man anyone watching that movie would think you're a good player. maybe a little more realism?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 20:11

lol, Nice work, 7th got owned so much in that, my ONLY problem with it is that gay mario map, srsly it's a gay map as it is try not to use so much footage from mario...

And see. Reyne dose hack! see that bull shit scout head shot he got? that was total bs!
Back to top Go down

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-27, 20:38

Yea i reckon, the scout wasnt anywhere near him! I guess the hack just works so the enemy just needs to be in his sights...tsk tsk reyne u hacker! i call for a world wide ban and for me to be made (officially) master/king/ruler/most awesome person ever of the world.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-28, 04:54

yeah cos obviously you're the second best player on the server. if reyne gets banned, theres nobody else that can beat you. of course.

snowmann, i would vote for getting some wicked stealthy knife videos on deagle or something like that. maybe one of someone chasing someone else with a knife for aaaages. that'd be sick.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-28, 06:56

haha that one of reyne that i got, had really shit fps and lagg, i think it went down to like 15 or something so there are some frames missing in it, i recorded it watching reyne and whatever fps he got i got and same with lag.

that mario one is in there because i was in a really pissed of mood that night and destroyed everyone for a couple of maps, just wait for the footage, but yeah i did own 7th a bit in that one Razz i still got 15 20min of recording to encode, which will take prob about 30hours or so! so prob be a bit of a wait till i get my shit together and free up some time with work and study.
and yes open i would like to get a nice knife one, but as you prob know im shit as with knifing so i need to record someone else doing it, when i get time ill try get one.
ohh and you trying to say that im a shit player open.....?? sif i would be puttin deaths of me in there Razz
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty2008-08-28, 07:03

lol, thats not bad. More uber bs shots would be cool.

This is the bit where everyone starts recording themselves and spam snowman with crappy vids of randomness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GG CS Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: GG CS Video   GG CS Video Empty

Back to top Go down

GG CS Video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next