Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGH SCHOOL FUN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

HIGH SCHOOL FUN Empty
PostSubject: HIGH SCHOOL FUN   HIGH SCHOOL FUN Empty2008-08-29, 14:35

Poor old Seymour High School, think it took em a while to get over me, lots of stuff went down in four years.
Don’t remember the ingredients now but I discovered by accident that mixing 3 different ingredients from science together created a bit of a bomb. (whoops for Seymour high) I think potassium was one, forgotten now, 3 white powders anyway. It would just be 3 white powders mixed together and would do nothing as such. Until moisture was added!! Any moisture, water, coffee, spit, didn’t matter. It would produce masses of steam and smoke eh, bloody awesome!!

Once moisture was introduced, up it went!!

I filled a big bowl with it, stashed it in one of the lockers and waited for the right time. When it was time for class to go in, I squirted water in the open vents of the locker with a water pistol and then went into class with the rest of them. A huge commotion was happening in the main hall, the place was filling with smoke and everyone was starting to panic. Alarms went off, the buildings were evacuated and the fire engines were on their way, You couldn’t see if there were any flames or what had happened cos you couldn’t see anything at all!!. That was a fun day.

Pretended an interest in Science and talked me parents into buying me a chemistry set so I could get more supplies of the chemicals required. I also bought extra of those 3 ingredients as well as raiding the science labs at school. I needed a fair bit of it!

It was a pretty cool experiment but it just bubbled like crazy and produced smoke like crazy. Had a couple of fun times with it till I realised that if it was confined in a container instead of an open bowl, the results should be different.

Whoops!!

Rigged up this metal box full of the fun stuff with a tube of water set up to flow in. The gravity feed tube was held back by a piece of string that had a little candle burning under it, and once it burnt thru the string the tube would lower and the water would dribble in, giving me time to get to class and be “totally innocent”

Well crap, the usual dense clouds of smoke but this time preceded my an almighty explosion that blew the bank of lockers clean off the wall and nearly destroyed them!

More evacuations and fire engines. I hated school and never learnt much, but hey, school did have its fun days.

There was a heap of other shit I did, the cops were at the school to collect me 5 times or so all up for various things, but each section of my life would be a book in itself if I detailed every thing I did, so I’ll cut it short eh.

Science also taught us how to make “rotten egg gas”, you know the shit, sulphur based stuff that has the rankest and most powerful smell. Couldn’t resist, me and me bro made up two huge preserving jars full of it.
Took them to the picture theatre, we sat on either sides, took off the lids and rolled them down the aisles. It was overwhelming, whole theatre had to be evacuated and closed for the night! (bogan thing to do lol)
Back to top Go down
Pacman

HIGH SCHOOL FUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGH SCHOOL FUN   HIGH SCHOOL FUN Empty2008-08-30, 17:59

wow lol.....

the best part about science is that it still hasnt changed! our teacher shows us all these sweet reactions that could get you out of any class lol!

potassium is such great stuff for explosives... touch powder is the best - any percussive force (like stepping on it or dropping a feather on it) makes it explode in a cloud of purple gas that stains everything... good fun.
Back to top Go down

HIGH SCHOOL FUN
Page 1 of 1