Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Women are complicated?!

Go down 
+2
The7thLegion
MANX
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Women are complicated?! Empty
PostSubject: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-08, 15:31

Women are complicated?! Women_10
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-09, 09:53

What are you on about your a woman assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-09, 11:52

yeah manx i was just letting everyone know the kind of conversations we have at home... rofl!!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-09, 15:25

No our convo.'s normally go - i say "kneel down b*tch" and u never talk again for that convosation. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-09, 15:35

ROFL

Pwnt!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-09, 17:32

well at least i can do that lol!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-09-10, 07:49

Thats about all you can do well. Razz You only got into CS after giving me a job under the desk and when finished poped ur head up and asked "Hey whats that game?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-10-14, 14:15

3 Years ago my missus said, "it the games or me" well guess what i bought more and a Ps2 and now got Ps3 as well as my trusty ol Comp and low and behold the Woman still here and still loves me playing games SHUT THE FUCK UP, Omg do u listen to yourself, Pay me some attention, Why don't u and your comp just run away together...........mmmm ? I just reply well there is always the Pub babe Smile
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-10-14, 16:27

HAHAHAHAHAAHA thats the best joke ive ever heard skippy....

get outa my forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-10-14, 16:50

and into my pants!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-10-14, 19:26

if i lived wif my gf shed probly b pissed off bout how much i play and how little time i spend outside my games. id take games over her anyday. shes a bitch. fkn pms.
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty2008-10-15, 11:06

McLaggin, nuuh. Dude. too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women are complicated?!   Women are complicated?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Women are complicated?!
Page 1 of 1