Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To continue or not to continue

Go down 
+6
fodder
ADMIN
openfj0re
WAKE UP Geoff!!
Woffle'
Toki
10 posters

Contiue Douchebag Stories?
Yes
To continue or not to continue Empty63%To continue or not to continue Vote_rcap2
 63% [ 10 ]
No
To continue or not to continue Empty37%To continue or not to continue Vote_rcap2
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Toki

To continue or not to continue Empty
PostSubject: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-14, 05:18

Since 7th said in my last Douchebag post that he is getting bored of them i thought id jam up a poll to see what everyone else thinks
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-14, 09:06

How about yes, but in the one thread instead of multiples?
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-14, 09:58

well at least toki they has a point (humor) whether people like them or not.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-14, 10:37

how about instead of writing douchebag stories about other people, you write douchebag stories about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-14, 11:01

i dont have douchebag storied im a boring person i dont do much
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-14, 23:03

I have one!
Toki is a fail admin and a fail CS player, but thinks he is pro...
What a Douchbag!

<3
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: douchebag stories   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 05:26

Yeah, continue them, just make them better, more interesting and funnier. And get stories we havn't already read in the paper.

Speakin of douchbags why take notice of what that Septic Lesion says?

And asif your'e boring, douchoki Cool
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 08:02

its hard to find really funny douchebags these days and even harder to find funnier ones that havent been in the paper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 14:45

Lol toki YOUR a douchebag if you cant find funny stories...you have found like 4 stories out of the like billions of people and events in the world all on the internet...your a fail
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 14:46

If you're looking for douchebags visit America.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 15:28

i can find lots of stories just none that are like HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! thats fucking hilarious the best i can find is like a Heh that was worth a chuckle at best
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 15:41

Hence why I think that these are past there "used by" date.

And fodder, I'm a what?

Septic Lesion

Septic = Infected, a condition of local or generalized invasion of the body by disease-causing germs.

Lesion = A localized area of diseased or disordered tissue.

These are but a few things that define the above words.

What would you define it as fodder?!?
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-15, 17:09

oh well ima keep posting them you dont have to read them
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-18, 13:24

I think you should continue toki. But i think manx should stop trying to copy you and be funny. cos manx is annoying and a bit of a tool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-19, 03:11

Edgers wrote:
I think you should continue toki. But i think manx should stop trying to copy you and be funny. cos manx is annoying and a bit of a tool

LOL! manx has been called a TOOL been waiting for that one for a while...? i assume im next rofl?!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-19, 04:22

Assassin wrote:
LOL! manx has been called a TOOL been waiting for that one for a while...? i assume im next rofl?!
yes assassin you are right

you are a TOOL!!

so stfu and start twisting ya own nuts coz thats all ya good for! Razz
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-19, 07:22

I like TOOL their a good band whats wrong with being a TOOL? Do you mean I make cool music? or do you mean it in the fact Im a useful item to have around? Like a hammer that likes to hammer things? Or a screw driver that likes to screw holes? (yes that can be taken as a gay pun).

Here a simile for you... Edgers is a pawn, only useful if you want him to be killed or being taken for protecting the king in chess. ooo ooo what ya gunna do now? deliver me a pizza?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-19, 09:02

Snowman is just jelouse that is isnt a good tool like we are lol!
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-19, 10:30

MANX wrote:
Here a simile for you... Edgers is a pawn, only useful if you want him to be killed or being taken for protecting the king in chess. ooo ooo what ya gunna do now? deliver me a pizza?

Twisted Evil
burnt!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty2008-09-19, 11:23

Assassin wrote:
Snowman is just jelouse that is isnt a good tool like we are lol!

to be honest, i don't care if "is" isn't a good tool like you claim yourself to be :p Tool is a very good band though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To continue or not to continue   To continue or not to continue Empty

Back to top Go down

To continue or not to continue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: