Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Assult Map (New Version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blood Assult Map (New Version) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Assult Map (New Version)   Blood Assult Map (New Version) Empty2008-09-29, 14:29

As you all know, the original Blood Assult map is a campers map and all people do is stand at that back wall n camp...

Well i asked Quadeye#Knight to aler the map to take those out, it was done however Fodder and Geoff were still not happy with it, since then ive asked knight if he could make some more changes ill keep you all inforemd on whats happening, n when done ill provide a download location here so viewers and decide if they like it or not.

Regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Assult Map (New Version)   Blood Assult Map (New Version) Empty2008-09-29, 15:07

What a waste of 10seconds of my life reading that.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Blood Assult Map (New Version)   Blood Assult Map (New Version) Empty2008-09-29, 16:03

i agree. screw u assassin with all ur useless spam. ffs get off teh forums and play some cs for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Assult Map (New Version)   Blood Assult Map (New Version) Empty2008-10-11, 00:43

LOLOLOLO. ok i fixed it and fodders like "Very Happy I'M HAPPY" so yeh. Ask me to filefront the map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Assult Map (New Version)   Blood Assult Map (New Version) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Assult Map (New Version)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Customization-
Jump to: