Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leeroys joke section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroys joke section Empty
PostSubject: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 10:58

Three mice are sitting around drinking and boasting about their strengths. The first mouse says "Mouse traps, Ha! I do pushups with the bar". The second mouse pulls a pill from his pocket, swallows it, and says with a grin "D-Con Rat Poison". The third mouse finishes his drink, slams his glass on the table and starts to leave. The first mouse says, "Where do you think you're going?”
"Time to go home and chase the cat”
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 10:59

A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing.

The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed.

So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Iron this."
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 10:59

A beautiful young blond woman boards a plane to LA with a ticket for the coach section. She looks at the seats in coach and then looks ahead to the first class seats. Seeing that the first class seats appear to be much larger and more comfortable, she moves forward to the last empty one. The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman that her seat is in coach.

The blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."

Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain of the blond problem. The captain goes back and tells the woman that her assigned seat is in coach.

Again, the blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."

The captain doesn't want to cause a commotion, and so returns to the cockpit to discuss the blond with the co-pilot. The co-pilot says that he has a blond girlfriend, and that he can take care of the problem. He then goes back and briefly whispers something into the blonde's ear.

She immediately gets up, says, "Thank you so much," hugs the co-pilot, and rushes back to her seat in the coach section. The pilot and flight attendant, who were watching with rapt attention, together ask the co-pilot what he had said to the woman.

He replies, "I just told her that the first class section isn't going to LA."
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:03

2 old faggots,
1 of them dies so the othe old fag gets his gay life partner cremated
after his deceased partner is cremated the priest hands the man his partners ashes in a small urn, 'what will you do with the ashes' says the priest,
'im gunna make a curry' replies the old fag 'a curry' says the priest'
the fag replies' Yep a curry, and itll be the hottest fuckin curry ever with all the fuckin spices and chillis and shit like thatand then im gunna put the ashes in the curry ' he says the priest stands shocked and asks why he he would put his dead partners ashes in a curry and the old fag replies 'I just wanna feel him cummin out my ass 1 more time'.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:04

“Have you got any kittens going cheap?” Asked a customer in a pet shop.
“No, sir,” replied the owner. “All our kittens go “Meow.”
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:04

Two rather old retired racehorses are in a bar getting totally drunk. After about two hours the first racehorse says "You know.... when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 90 races, got 5 seconds and 5 thirds.... I am without doubt the greatest racehorse that ever lived....blah blah blah..."
In response to this and approximately a half an hour later the second racehorse responded, "Oh yeah...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 95 races, got 2 seconds and 3 thirds.... I am the greatest racehorse that ever lived.... blah blah blah..."
Now it was about this time that the bartender (a greyhound) decided that they were drunk enough so he said, "I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do I want to let you know that when I was a young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."
The two racehorses were shocked and for 5 minutes sat with their mouths open until the fist racehorse finally said, "Isn't that amazing (hic)...a talking greyhound!"
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:05

A New York family bought a ranch out west where they intended to raise cattle. Friends came to visit and asked if the ranch had a name.
"Well," said the would-be-cattleman. "I wanted to call it the Bar-J, my wife favored the Suzy-Q, one son liked the Flying-W, and the other son wanted the Lazy-Y. So, we're calling it the Bar-J-Suzy-Q-Flying-W-Lazy_Y."
"But, where are all your cattle?"
"None have survived the branding."
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:06

If you find any of these jokes to be offensive please notify a admin or mod so it can be removed
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:31

A farmer walked into an attorney’s <

office wanting to file for a divorce. The attorney asked, “May I help you?”

The farmer said, “Yea, I want to get one of those dayvorces.”

The attorney said, “Well do you have any grounds?”

The farmer said, “Yea, I got about 140 acres.” The attorney said, “No, you don’t understand, do you have a case?”

The farmer said, “No, I don’t have a Case, but I have a John Deere.”

The attorney said, “No you don’t understand, I mean do you have a grudge?”

The farmer said, “Yea I got a grudge, that’s where I park my John Deere.”

The attorney said, “No sir, I mean do you have a suit?”

The farmer said, “Yes sir, I got a suit. I wear it to church on Sundays.”

The exasperated attorney said, “Well sir, does your wife beat you up or anything?”

The farmer said, “No sir, we both get up about 4:30.”

Finally, the attorney says, “Okay, let me put it this way. WHY DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE?”

And the farmer says, “Well, I can never have a meaningful conversation with her.”
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:32

man bought a new <

Mercedes and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further.

The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th.

I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:33

FOOTBALL AND THE BLONDE...... <

Out of all the blonde jokes, this one has to be the best!
Football FINALLY makes sense.........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first
football game.

They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied,especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.'

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you
mean?''Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents."
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:34

What's in a Name? <

A young man called directory assistance. "Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona."

"There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix," the operator replied. "Do you have a street name?"

The young man hesitated, and then said, "Well, most people call me Ice Man."
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:34

Assignment <

The class assignment in composition was to write about something unusual that happened during the past week. Little Irving got up to read his. "papa fell in the well last week - " he began. "Good heavens," shrieked Mrs. Kroop, the teacher. "Is he all right now?" "He must be," said little Irving. "He stopped yelling for help yesterday."
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:36

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:38

Once there were 3 people in an airplane, one took a bite out of
an apple. She thought it was too sweet so she threw it out of
the plane. The second person took a bite out of a lemon and she
thought it was too sour so, she threw it out of the plane. Then
the last person took a bite out of a grenade and he thought it
was too crunchy so, he threw it out of the plane. Then they
landed and decided to go for a walk. They first passed a little
girl who was crying and they asked, "little girl, little girl,
why are you crying?" and the little girl said, "an apple came
down and killed my new kitty". Next they passed a little boy
who
was also crying. And they again asked, "little boy, little boy,
why are you crying?" and the little boy said, "a lemon came
down
and killed my new puppy." Then they passed a blonde sitting on
the side walk laughing her butt off. They asked, "why are you
laughing so hard?" and the blonde said, "I farted and the
building behind me blew up!!"
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:39

H-oles
O-ily
L-eaks
D-ents
E-ngine
N-oise
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:39

HOLDEN = Hop Out Lads Damn Engines Nakered
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:40

Q:Whats the difference between a holden and a trolley
A:A trolley is far easier too push
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:40

What’s the difference between a Holden and a wife after 10 years ?
The Holden still sucks
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 11:41

God created SHIT, Holden added wheels.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 17:35

F. found

O.on

R.rubbish

D.dump
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 17:36

Holden

Holden together
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-06, 17:37

Blonds best nursery ryme ?

hump me dump me

if found offensive plz let admin know so can be remove
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-07, 01:32

Ford abbreviated backwards

D. driver
R . returns
O. on
F. foot

F.full
O. of
R. rust and
D.dents
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty2008-10-07, 01:33

Oh and if someone finds mine offensive

GET A LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeroys joke section   Leeroys joke section Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeroys joke section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: