Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D Empty
PostSubject: Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D   Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D Empty2008-10-11, 00:50

Why don't we create a pile of maps that are simple yet gun gaming. And the hand this GIANT PACKAGE OF MAPS. To geoff or fodder. =D whos with me. Keza >.> c'mon !!. Btw you don't know how hard it is for us to map a good map. Shame on you if we make a map and you reckon its shit. TIME WAS PUT INTO It. (as you can see i've had 2 coffees)

Regards,
Knight #Quadeye

Laughing

O yeh. Any ideas = tell me when i play DOA GunGame server
Back to top Go down
Crunchy

PostSubject: Re: Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D   Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D Empty2008-10-11, 04:33

Lol my latest map took 2 hours to make not that much time. =x
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: mappers info   Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D Empty2008-10-17, 23:01

I really appreciate the effort ppl put into mapmaking and would never tell someone their map "is shit".

Unfortunately tho, in the end result, it all comes down to one thing for us.

Is it good for gungame and the way we play or not?

A lot of guys can get too hung up on trying to make a really "awesome" map and add this, add that, trying to make it really good etc. They can get bigger and bigger and more and more complicated.

I think simplicity is the key for gg, and for DOA gg.

If you make a map why put towers or back walls in, so we have to tell ppl, "don't go up there or get off the back wall". Or rooms where it's "dont camp in the room" etc. That's for 90% of maps, sometimes a wall or tower works just for variety or design, but most the time........nuh!

I know it's more boring and not so creative for a mapper, but that's DOA gungame for ya lol. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D   Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D Empty2008-10-24, 14:23

roger that foddz. lol coffee, awsome because i said so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D   Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Mappers!! LISTEN UP JOOBS =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Customization-
Jump to: