Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spray, but not of the gun kind

Go down 
+2
MANX
Woffle'
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty
PostSubject: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-11, 06:37

Heya everyone, thought that I might put this out there incase anyone wants a new spray.

Any DOA member that wants a spray made, please send the following to amosawa@gmail.com

Description of the spray you want along with any pic or font files to go with that.

Even if you dont know exactly what you want, so long as you have a good idea of the things you want in it, sweet as.

Please keep the file sizes to between 100kb - 2mb.

Some examples so far:

Spray, but not of the gun kind _spoon11

Spray, but not of the gun kind Waffle11

Spray, but not of the gun kind Skippy11

And possibly 7ths new spray (still has work to be completed)

Spray, but not of the gun kind 7thleg10

Lastly the DOA logo will be on all sprays for easy identification. Along with the fact this will be in my spare time so may not be done the same day or even week.

The Woffle has left the building....

ps manx, toki, davegod and mclaggin no spam please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-11, 11:04

Ahahaha, When you say "no spam please" you actually encourage spam. Anyway those sprays are mad. What prog you use? And how much copying and pasting you do or mostly original stuff? Not sure if your've seen my sprays, and they make look original but they are in fact copied and edited Razz wimk wink.

And for the most serious part of this post if you ever wanted to make me a decent spray, or even one for a laugh/whatever id use it Smile But it cant be too serious...just wouldnt be me.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-11, 11:33

I want one!!!!! Do one with the hamster if you can or a manx cat (has no tail) just think of something I will like it Smile
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-11, 12:40

Very nice, I love Skippys.
Might get you to do me one, can you do animated and/or transparency?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-11, 14:51

Davegod, i use the photoshop's nemesis (Corel Paintshop x4) - the majority is using stock images however the spoon was mostly effects. More than happy to make one, just need some ideas, just going by something not too serious is a bit ummm wide open Smile

MANX - get a couple of pics pf both hamsters and cats and will see what i can do.

Mutant - never tried animated but i am sure that i can do transparant, just need to check something about cs first.

Thanks all for the comments too Smile

Spray, but not of the gun kind 7thleg11

oops, forgot to say that most of these are copy and paste with effects and removing backgrounds etc along with changing of colours. However there is also my own personal stuff that is all original.

For instance a photo i took (with very minimal editing)
Spray, but not of the gun kind P1000010

muck around on my tablet
Spray, but not of the gun kind More_w10
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-12, 02:02

Does 7th not like the girl from evanescence all his stuff is of her dead? or has he got necrophilia (has sex with dead people)? 7th care to comment?
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-12, 04:23

I like the artistic side of death, this does not make me a necro.

Why do you like hamsters. are you into bestiality or furry? I assume not, but on the other hand that avatar you are using atm is holding a weapon so I think it might be defending it self from you.

Back to the topic at hand. THAT LOOKS FKN AWESOME.

Thanks heaps spoon. You do a lot of work and do it all in your free time. <3
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-12, 07:59

id like to say taht thanks for asking me not to spam. I like being noticed. and also they are good as. also i was thinking you should incorporate a fat naked chick into davegods spray. How original am I??? also i was wondering whether you could make me one? pretty plz wif sugar on top???
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 08:17

Mclag, see the first post of the thread and follow instructions, ohh well i guess a spammer will one day read all the posts before making their own *sigh Smile hehe

Thanks 7th, more than happy to do it for the members.

Crunchy is up next,
Then Davegod/MANX/McLaggin. Its a race of the spammers to get the info in Smile

Please keep in mind that i can get a large variety of stock images (for making the spray) so technically there isnt any limit to what your spray could be. (just depends if I am that good).

*edit - MANX the chick that i used is not evanesance lady Wink
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 08:34

Wink thanks for clearing that up woffle.... I mean spoon.

Email sent with ideas Smile any probs giv us a yell.

TY lol!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 10:04

could my spray have some in-game guy t-bagging another guy?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 12:45

can you post an example?
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 16:51

With the inspiration of Spoon I have made a spray. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

Spray, but not of the gun kind Balari10
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 17:26

wow thats a mad spray 7th i want to make a spray but i have no idea how to do it and i have no ideas lol
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 17:53

If people want to compare the original photo to this one here is the link.

http://papa440.deviantart.com/art/papa-s-freak-presents-100296083

Looks like spoon as a bit of competition. <3
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-13, 19:18

idk how. im a noob at this sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 03:38

Do you know who she is 7th?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 06:32

MANX - The model is Maya White, Russian chick.

Competition you say 7th? Bah Razz <3

Would definitely recommend that you get Corel Paintshop Pro X2 or Photoshop CS2/CS3, much better than GIMP Smile

Just as a tip for the tattoo on her shoulder, if you lighten the left side of it a bit, it will look more natural
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 08:32

oooh maya white. i call dibs. Razz
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 10:06

I CALL DIBS ON MANXS MUM
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 10:37

dose anyone have an idea for a spray for me lol ??
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 10:39

McLaggin wrote:
I CALL DIBS ON MANXS MUM

Go ahead! I think my dad might have something to say though, best ask him first. Wink
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 14:04

hey turkey how about a spray of a turkey? wow im good.
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-14, 14:10

lol yer i have that allready but im shit and making sprays and i cant find a god pic of a turkey lol
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty2008-10-15, 01:34

turkey wrote:
lol yer i have that allready but im shit and making sprays and i cant find a god pic of a turkey lol

Ask McLaggin If you can have a family photo album , his whole family are turkeys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spray, but not of the gun kind   Spray, but not of the gun kind Empty

Back to top Go down

Spray, but not of the gun kind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next