Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin is moving on...

Go down 
+4
Toki
fodder
WAKE UP Geoff!!
The7thLegion
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Assassin is moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-21, 16:54

Hey Guys,

Id just like to say its been great playing some gg with you all. But its time i moved on, havnt really felt part of the clan sinced i joined but you guys made me feel accepted. Definaly gona miss you guys!

I can be certain you will all see me on the DOA server, as i have made some good friends and of course challanges too. (you know who you are) lol! i enjoyed scrimming for you guys and i hope you are just as cool as you guys are skilled.

Thanks to Fodder, Geoff, Mutant and 7th for all the work you guys have done! you guys have grown what was an idea into a reality and i as well as others thank you for all the effort and money you guys have put in. if i do have any spare funds avaliable i know ill be putten em towards DOA Servers.

Once again id like to apologise on anything i may have said or done against you all. As i do value your online css friendships. Hope all is well for DOA and its members and regs.

I will see you all around!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-21, 17:38

wow, unexspected.

Umm, I guess all I can say is that it was good to have you in the clan and goodluck with your CSS and whatnot in the future.

You will be missed mate.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-21, 18:15

Assassin,

I have been aware that our clan has probably moved too slowly for you and the openings that you hoped for haven't eventuated within the clan.

Your enthusiasm I think has been to a large degree been misunderstood by certain members of the clan.
I hope you find what you are looking for in D4 and gain the recognition that you probably deserve.
Always feel free to come and join us on the server and we all would like to wish you good luck for the future.

And thank you for all your assistance on the css server.

Cheers mate Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-21, 18:20

Assassin i always did enjoy headshotting you in the CSS server, made me feel all warm and gooey inside. Lots of hugs and kisses xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: he's leaving   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-24, 11:35

bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-24, 16:01

fodder wrote:
bye

lol fodder, didnt expect you to say much mate lol

Btw thanx to those who actually read the post an posted something, i most certainly didnt want to leave on 'bad' terms.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-25, 17:05

i woulda posted earlier but i cbf reading your post fully, now i have sooooooo

bye bye assassin im gonna < insert word here > you
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-26, 01:45

All the best assassin, im sure we will still see you on the server? Or is it totally leaving it all behind?

"bye bye assassin im gonna you" <---------- hahahah nice 1 toki Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-26, 04:27

yeah cya
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-26, 07:25

i dunno what i was gonna so i didnt really put anything there yeah
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-27, 15:31

Cya @ssassin Im going to miss you.

Sayings by @ssassin:

"Sif STFU noob manx!"

"Prepare to be poned"

"Roflcopter"

"Its my shitty internet connection noob"

"Asif wtf manx"

*RAGE QUITS*

"Oh BS manx"

You'll be missed
Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-28, 02:45

Lol Manx!

Im not leaving the server, just the clan, u will definatly see me on the server still. Havnt been on for a while as i am moving and dont have the internet back up yet.

Haha and im getting a better internet connection to rofl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-28, 07:16

You'll find something else to blame your suck on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2008-10-28, 08:48

LOL @ DaveGod
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty2009-01-15, 20:11

...... Fuck i hate Assassin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin is moving on...   Assassin is moving on... Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin is moving on...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: