Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

charged application to join DOA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

charged application to join DOA Empty
PostSubject: Re: charged application to join DOA   charged application to join DOA Empty2008-10-24, 09:43

7thLegion wrote:
DOA is now no longer accepting applications. All pending applications will be given a final answer in the next few days.

All current applications will soon be locked and only Geoff, Fodder, Mutant and myself will be able to post in them.

I would like to thank everyone who made valid posts on peoples applications.

Any new applications posted after today will be discarded. Thank you.

This was posted on 18/10/08. I may be incorrect, however it looks as though app's have closed charged. (please correct me if i am wrong ldr/cpt)
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: woffle on   charged application to join DOA Empty2008-10-24, 10:49

Roger that Woffle.

Sorry Charged, we are full up and decided to stop recruiting for the moment.
Dudes come and go with such a big clan so there is always a few guys about to get kicked for inactivity, or they leave for one reason or another.

Preference is ALWAYS given to guys who regularly play our server and who are cool and well liked so hang in and things will change eh. Smile Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: charged application to join DOA   charged application to join DOA Empty2008-10-24, 15:07

thats cool, i will be hanging around coz i do like the server plus all the players seem to be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charged application to join DOA   charged application to join DOA Empty

Back to top Go down

charged application to join DOA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: