Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Self Pics Anyone??

Go down 
+2
The7thLegion
Viprus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Viprus

Viprus

Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-29, 17:47

Well, mutant and I were talking... 0o0oo0o (nothing sus) and he sed he has pics of him. i sed i have none except a photo of me when i was 16 in drag with my best mate before a Pimps and Hoes party. (where i proceeded to get seriously pissed). As you can see I clearly went as a Pimp. (hah)

Im sorry if this photo arouses certain feelings in a few of our ...older clan members (not naming anyone) but its fun to share, and certainly rivals any of davegods pictures. (lol except there is no BBWs, just hot sexy manwhores). Im on the right and my best mate dobbie of course is on the left.

And before u ask, no u cannot have my garter.....

Weird Self Pics Anyone?? P1010610
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-29, 18:00

Me at my 16th B-day.

I was bored and shaved my eyebrow, a patch of hair and streaks on my head.

Swimming cap...
Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Crim0010

Our candle camp fire....
Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Crim0011
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-29, 18:27

Lol, something wrong with this clan!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-30, 03:13

7thlegion looks like hes off the movie American History X or hes in some sort of Hitler youth group (which wouldn't surprise me there are prob heaps that are and play CS).
"The candles are the blacks and the jews."Twisted Evil

lol!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-30, 10:28

Weird Self Pics Anyone?? P1210
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-30, 12:53

Awesome free tit job, arent those things like $7k or something hahaha
Go to hell Busty bitches, my tits r pwn.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-30, 12:58

and davegod thought there was something wrong with this clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-30, 13:41

yeah sorry got no weird pics of me im pretty average looking when it comes to pictures im more one of those mentally unstable people
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: mmmmmmmmmmmm   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-31, 04:49

Can hardly wait for viprus to come down to tassie, I am sooooo gonna fk him. Fkn cute as! Specially after the breast enhancment.

And 7th, I see the hair is growin back after the brain surgery. It'll be good when youv'e got all your faculties back in order and you can think rationally. Wer'e gonna do the eyebrows properly btw. Gonna shave em off totally on your last night here. Cool
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty2008-10-31, 05:18

OMFGGGGG FODDER IS GUNNA RAPE ME...

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Self Pics Anyone??   Weird Self Pics Anyone?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Self Pics Anyone??
Page 1 of 1