Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored as fuck...but getting paid :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty
PostSubject: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 04:15

man im getting so bored at work! ive got about 1 days worth of work to do which i gotta stretch out till next friday when i finish up here.
the upside is, im still getting paid Razz haha

i need to find something to do while at work!
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: work   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:06

man, i feel for you.

at work i just use stumbleupon to find random sites, lol at pics and vids, look at prons. and play a few games like css or farcry 2, even got fallout 3 installed at work.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:17

ahh wicked, yeah i cant get shit installed, plus the comp i ahve atm aint that good. getting a new one in a few weeks though, new quadcore with dual 24's and all that which should be good. ive just been youtubing heaps of random shit, downloading programs for home with the superfast internet! 10mb per sec! Very Happy its wicked as
i think i might start creating some random 3d model, i wish i had source SDK to make gungame maps, would be a great way to kill time Razz
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:22

ah new comp sounds nice.
i made this computer at work, its pretty good, plays everything pretty damn well.
what internet u got there? i can dld torrents at 2.8mb/s, i thought thats as fast aus u could go in aus atm
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:27

nah i cant download torrents, i have no way of activating port forwarding. Remember im at RMIT University so its pretty hard to get the torrents going. I got no idea what internet they have, just that its fast. im downloading of websites, like microsoft, bigpond n that sorta shit.
if i were you id be downloading a fuckload of stuff at work, especially the games and big programs Smile
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:30

lol, i do, get most of my games here, and then seed the hell out of them. on one of my torrent sites i am 700gb in credit before i even hit a ratio of 1. epic seeding ftw
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:35

damn thats pretty good.

where do you work?
dont they sorta wonder where their bandwidth is going?
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:37

heh, we dont really have anyone monitoring it, got an IT dude that comes in maybe once a fortnight, he knows i dld stuff, but i dld stuff for him too, so he doesnt care.

i do video/sound editing and production and recording etc
i also make the dvds and cds etc.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:41

oh nice, sounds like your all set there :)i was thinking of trying to install utorrent on my flash drive and leaving it to download some shit over the weekend but dont know what the uni would think about it seeing downloading activity from an office over the whole weekend.
plus would prob go very slow without the port forwarding
Back to top Go down
Deceiver

Deceiver

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:46

i dont have port forwarding on here and it works just fine. takes a little longer to connect to peers, but once it gets going its great. gets a full movie in less than 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 05:48

damn you you bastard!
it could be worth trying, be funny if i left the downloads going all summer holidays while im gone Razz a solid 2 months of straight downloading Razz
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty2008-11-12, 06:04

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored as fuck...but getting paid :P   bored as fuck...but getting paid :P Empty

Back to top Go down

bored as fuck...but getting paid :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: