Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BrainSurgeon (Mapper)

Go down 
+2
MANX
Edgers
6 posters
AuthorMessage

BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty
PostSubject: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-17, 14:01

Harro. Just thought i'd upload some maps for Fodder and Mutant.
Need some more publicity me is thinkingz0r Very Happy
Anyhow. Here's the maps!
gg_tower_conflict
BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Ggtowerconflict0000ca0.th
-----------------------------
gg_magma_nemesis
BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Ggmagmanemesisv20006ts9.th
gg_tri_strike+gg_magma_nemesis+gg_tower_conflict Pack
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/71435
Btw tri strike was just made for me and my friends to muck around on, use it if you want. Other two maps are more interesting Smile
New Map:
http://rapidshare.com/files/164599424/gg_warehouse.rar.html
gg_warehouse (Has only been released here, may be released later on bm)
BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Ggwarehouse0000sh7.thBrainSurgeon (Mapper) Ggwarehouse0001ps5.thBrainSurgeon (Mapper) Ggwarehouse0002rl1.th
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-18, 11:59

that first one looks really annoying, last one looks kinda cool tho
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-18, 14:25

ware house looks a bit like gg_deagle on top , is it just vents under neath?
I think fodder already dosnt like gg_Deagle, so another one that looks/plays like it may not be warmly received.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-19, 07:20

WHAT?!?!

MANX you noob, fodder loves Deagle. What planet have you been on?
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-19, 07:29

The7thLegion wrote:
WHAT?!?!

MANX you noob, fodder loves Deagle. What planet have you been on?
QFT

Well best thing to do is for me do dl em and have a good look <3
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: dribble   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-19, 14:28

You'll have to excuse manx 7th, he's a kiwi and not sure what is happening.

Sif not like deagle, brew Cool
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-19, 15:50

fodder wrote:
You'll have to excuse manx 7th, he's a kiwi and not sure what is happening.

Sif not like deagle, brew Cool

It might be Geoff? someone always says "I dont like this map cos I'm always getting knifed" thats why we never got the GG_Darkdeagle on the server remember?

Edit: Just checked it is Geoff second post in, sorry Fods.

WAKE UP Geoff!! wrote:
I'd get knifed that many times if I had a piss everyone would cop it. Would be a change as a every so often map though.

Sleep
lol!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: brainehs maps   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-20, 02:53

Cheers for the maps braineh. The warehouse one looks pretty cool, good clear textures, and visuals. The only thing I'd say is that the second level virtually makes it like 2 maps eh. For my choice I would remove the second floor altogether and then call it a good map for me eh. I would also lose the vents totally.

I know its not good for a mappers creativity, but short, sharp, clear and simple is what we want for our gungame.

To give you an idea of what we want on the server, check out my post "comment 4 mapmakers" and my post under the title "listen up joobs".

From our chats you seem like a serious mapper mate, so if you can produce maps that mostly fit our criteria then we will be happy to load em up eh. Once me, geoff and mutant have okd them, it is then up to our regulars to like em or rtv them.

Thanx for your input braineh, and hopefully you can make some maps that are good for DOA gungame, keep em coming mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-20, 04:15

You are of course right Manx but as I dislike many of the maps we have on the server,so my opinion really doesn't count that much. I place the likes and dislikes of all the players on the server before mine, mainly because I'm such a noob at cs. I have trouble with dark grey textures, orange textures, bright red and blue textures(mario, lego etc) stairs, ramps,boxes,corners,so you see what I mean. We would only have a map list of 3 or 4 maps if I got the ones I liked and play well on.

My only comfort is that anyone who is silly enough to kill me will most probably loose ranking points by doing so. : ) In fact I had Justone running away from me saying "get away" at one stage because he would not get any points for killing me but would loose 11 points if I killed him. Ah the simple pleasures of life

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-20, 09:01

Geoff's taste in maps is limited, so yeah, his opinion has far as maps go is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-20, 10:04

Mmm... I don't feel up to editting much on Warehouse. I'd probably remove the bullet blocker but thats it. I played recently with a few of my mates and they said i shouldnt remove the floors/vent.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-20, 14:35

Braineh wrote:
Mmm... I don't feel up to editting much on Warehouse. I'd probably remove the bullet blocker but thats it. I played recently with a few of my mates and they said i shouldnt remove the floors/vent.

So you mates are campers... are they friends with ??Camo?? by any chance? cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-21, 10:51

MANX wrote:
Braineh wrote:

So you mates are campers... are they friends with ??Camo?? by any chance? cheers

How are my friends campers... There's no point in camping since you can get seen from under or above...
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-21, 14:58

Braineh wrote:
MANX wrote:
Braineh wrote:

How are my friends campers... There's no point in camping since you can get seen from under or above...

It was a joke man. Vents are notorius in maps for camping. Thats what i was getting at. 2 levels make GG kinda slow when you get down to 2-4 people running around and around up and down trying to find each other.

king
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: brainehs maps   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-22, 04:20

Doesn't matter if you don't want to change it braineh. It only matters if you would like to have maps on the DOA server is all eh.

You don't need to dump your map mate, keep it the same, but have an updated version for our server. I know that a dude makes a map and is then proud of it and does'nt want to change it.

It's not raggin your map mate, everyone thinx warehouse looks pretty cool, it's just that we like a certain style of gameplay on our server eh. Or keep it the same, and maybe make us some maps that follow our guidlines. I would always prefer to have maps that are made by someone we know, cool as, I reckon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty2008-11-22, 18:38

Just tell me what you want removed exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrainSurgeon (Mapper)   BrainSurgeon (Mapper) Empty

Back to top Go down

BrainSurgeon (Mapper)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Customization-
Jump to: