Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November Championship Registrations

Go down 
+11
liesel
Vee
openfj0re
Psychoskippy
Reyne
Viprus
spawnage
The7thLegion
Edgers
McLaggin
WAKE UP Geoff!!
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

November Championship Registrations Empty
PostSubject: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-28, 17:48

Could any players wishing to play or unable to play in the November Championship post reply here please.
The Championship will be Monday the 1st of December at 8.30pm (GMT+ 11).
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-28, 18:18

WAKE UP Geoff!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-28, 18:24

Should be able 2
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-29, 03:21

me hopefully
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-29, 07:39

Probably won't be home in time. workin. Will jump on and see if it's still on when im home though
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 03:55

I wont be able to attend.

Going to the gold coast for 4 night leaving on Monday. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 12:20

spawnage >_>
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 13:08

I'M in! will be home in time easy.
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 14:17

i might actually come to this one. depends on whether i have to go to this dinner thing (its either on mon or tues)
somebody PLEASE remind me like an hr before the comp. not during it or after it (THANKS DAD)
PLEASE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: its POSCA   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 14:33

yeh im in for sure i am in
Back to top Go down
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 14:43

Never Fear Skippah Be here 4 numbers Smile
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-11-30, 17:22

ill be on if you need a reserve. or someone to bring the skill level up
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 08:25

I'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
liesel

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 09:23

I can play ^^
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 11:13

Medic will be able to Smile
Back to top Go down
Desolus

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 12:47

Desolus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 13:22

Crazy Tittys
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 13:22

Smurf, if steam works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 18:42

Well, i have to say that really sucked. Seriously none of you have any stratergy to GG do you!??!?! lol, look at your radar, look at where your team is, if they are ALL going around 1 corner why the fuck would you go to? No fucking wonder everyone always whinges about kills being stolen. When the map starts leave your fucking spawn and shoot something, i was raging when i was first to nade on funtimes and all you fuckers were chilling at spawn telling stories and sucking cock. Seriously we were ment to be top 20 and you all sucked in terms of strategy sense, if some1 needs backup back him the fuck up dont run off around the corner with the rest of the team. I quit cos i was sick of everyone going the same fucking way in snow and to be different if i wanted to go elsewhere u get blocked by every1 trying 2 follow the crowd...bah you all make me sick! Wheres the css server i need to play some freaking strategy maps.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-01, 18:48

D':
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-02, 03:34

o:,>, <----- its a flying pig,
Holy shit affraid Davegod made a post that wasn't spam or Drunken babble.
Was Angry Babble but at least thats readable. Razz
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-02, 11:30

Dam I missed most of it putting kids to bed but you are right of course DaveGod, GunGame by nature is a simple, singular game. Not quite as simple as Quake but never the less just a point and shoot game where everyone is in it for them selves and teams are almost irrelevant. Normal CS is way more team based with the need for strategy if your team is to win.

I must admit, even though I do bitch at times about being blocked, that it does shit me a bit that some people think they have right of way through the maps they are playing. Very rarely do players block others on purpose, its just a result of the everyman for them selves syndrome of GunGame. Although there are some players who could be accused of being slops campers (waiting for everyone to either die or be damaged so they are easy kills) most players don't try to steal kills, they merely are just shooting at an enemy.

Its a shame that the CSS server didn't gain the popularity that was needed to keep it open but maybe in the future we may try it again, we'll see.

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-02, 12:13

Iam was mainly angry with the fact that (most ppl spawn on 1 side of gg which is fine) but the few remaining would run across the other side of spawn to go swap pokemon cards with the rest of the guys while iam left with a nade and the entire T team coming up the side.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-02, 13:05

what have you got against pokemon cards?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty2008-12-02, 13:59

I LOVE THE SHINY ONES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Championship Registrations   November Championship Registrations Empty

Back to top Go down

November Championship Registrations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next