Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's ban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

Assassin's ban Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's ban   Assassin's ban Empty2008-11-29, 12:26

Hey all,
This is a post that we have decided to make public from the Leaders and Captains forum section.
We conducted a vote as to what to do with Assassin and although the votes for yes and no moved around a bit the final tally ended up 6 votes for banning and 3 votes not to ban him. This is the final chapter in this matter as far as we are concerned.

Hey Guys.
For a start thanks for your input and participation.

As the vote showed some people have had real long term problems with Assassin, whereas others haven't. Upon some people reading other's comments, they have changed their vote, which is why I enabled that option.

In the last week Assassin has been going under the name of Pyro, connected to a different steam account, which enabled him to play on the Oz GunGame server while banned.
He also via chat, constantly pushed himself on fodder and mutant, encouraging them to add him to their friends list, using the offer of a give script for gg5 as an enticement.
This is the same behavior that fodder and mutant have complained about most vehemently when commenting on their reasons for his original ban. It seems that being banned hasn't changed his behavior or his way of dealing with people in the clan even when those 2 people are one of the owners and founding members and the other being a Leader of the clan.

We asked ourselves if there was any real deficit or benefit for DOA to have Assassin in the clan or playing on the servers. With no real obvious benefit and several stated deficits the decision on those grounds left us with little choice.

For these reasons along with his previous behavior, fodder and myself have come to the decision that Assassin/Pyro should be banned from playing on DOA servers and participating in any DOA clan business. This has been done by means of a IP ban.

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

Assassin's ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's ban   Assassin's ban Empty2008-11-30, 09:55

IP bans are stupid, if you have a dynamic IP address just reset your modem and you will be leased a new one from your ISP. And good choice with banning him, hes been bugging the shit outta me, so much mic spam and shit talk. He somehow got admin on the jailbreak server i play on and i started crying. Worst admin ever and you cant hear anything cos hes spamming the shit outta mic.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: