Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tag for leeroy attempt number 2

Go down 
+3
Toki
ADMIN
Leeroy Jenkins
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-05, 10:21

will do it later, might format my hard drive this weekend
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-05, 17:42

cheers woffle
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-06, 14:16

he is never going to do it he is just getting your hopes up
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-06, 15:22

O'rlly?

Spoiler:

ps computer now fully formatted with windows 7 public beta Smile (private one was too buggy)
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-06, 16:32

fkn spoffle i was trying to destroy his spirit why would you go and do what he wanted
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-06, 20:02

You ledgend there a minour problem wrong pic O_o
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-07, 01:51

Toki, comments??
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-07, 10:25

i dunno what im commenting on so ill just insult leeroy. FFS leeroy you wanted a f*cking thing made for you spoffle spent ages on the picture deleting, typing cut and pasting and you whinge that its the wrong pic. if you wanted the right pic you should have specified more or sent him the right one. so beggers cant be chooses
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-08, 05:38

Will get the proper one done in the next day or two
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-11, 14:35

Toki wrote:
i dunno what im commenting on so ill just insult leeroy. FFS leeroy you wanted a f*cking thing made for you spoffle spent ages on the picture deleting, typing cut and pasting and you whinge that its the wrong pic. if you wanted the right pic you should have specified more or sent him the right one. so beggers cant be chooses

Cheers woffle . Im bored so i gonna shoot toki down. I never posted the second picture so i did send him the right one Razz
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-11, 16:01

i didnt really know that and i didnt know what to comment on so i just kinda typed as i went along without thinking. im amazed it actually made as much sense as it did.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty2009-02-17, 05:57

lol well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tag for leeroy attempt number 2   A tag for leeroy attempt number 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A tag for leeroy attempt number 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2