Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vee

Vee

Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty
PostSubject: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 08:11

That message keeps coming up whenever I try to join the server. The maps been on for a few hours now :/ I know a few other people also are getting this message.

Can you take the map off or let me know what to do so I can play the map? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 11:21

rename your version of the map...
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 12:13

rename it to what?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 13:31

to stfu OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 14:30

Didn't work :p
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 14:37

ohhh well i was told to delete the map thats in your maps folder and when ya try join again it should be fixed. if that doesnt work i dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 16:09

maybe just [/end] your life?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty2009-01-28, 17:21

davegods advice is also good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.   Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your map [maps/gg_oldtimerscorner.bsp] differs from the server's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Customization-
Jump to: