Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cant think of a proper name

Go down 
+7
MANX
openfj0re
Smurf
The7thLegion
teknoss
McLaggin
Toki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toki

Cant think of a proper name Empty
PostSubject: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 14:45

Mmk, as im sure you all know me and dave started a sick group in which some people agree and some dont. Now the group is about McLaggin the faggin (OOOOOO). Now all the people bitching that "It might be hurting him on the inside and he just doesnt wanna say" fuck off seriously. If McLaggin doesnt like what we are doing i think he has enough balls to stand up for himself rather then have a bunch of people who think they need to get involved somehow. If ya dont like it dont join, but dont start fighting for McLaggin like he is a 2 year old kid. i mean he is at least 10.

How is he ever gonna grow up if everyone always fights his battles for him.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 14:56

this isnt my battle i dotn give a shit.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 15:13

fair enough toki, but fodders gonna be pissed lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 15:50

fodders old, hes always pissin.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 16:40

Fodder is gonna join the group 3 times he is going to be 2 more accounts just to join.

Anyway where is fodder noone is telling me and ive asked like once
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 16:46

I spoke to fodder this morning on the phone.

He has just been flatout with work atm and does not have the net at his place atm.

He should be on in the week or so when he goes to Geoffs place.

As for the name "Mclaggin - Friend or For. You decide."
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-08, 18:38

Well apparently im in the group....dont remember joining but hey. Quite honestly i like laggin......so meh!

oh...and i missed the whole 'we all hate laggin saga'......idc, dont bother me with your petty crap. KTHXBYE! QQ
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-09, 17:07

man this whole mclaggin this is fkn stupid, why is everyone raging at toky and dave if MCLAGGIN JOINED THE FKN THING. its all quite obviously a joke, and while it may be getting a little tired, everyones making such a big deal about it. if mclaggin complains (and i dont think he has, if so then ignore this) then start taking steps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-09, 18:31

Thankyou open, so many haterz out there trying to bring us down!
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-09, 22:01

im not hating anyone but agree with open, whether openly or not laggin can make his thoughts/feelings/whatever known to geoff or fodder.

they can easily step in and stop this (they may be old but im sure theyre not completely useless Wink ). Anyways, im sure its all nice that you think he may be offended by it, but it has nothing to do with me or you.

When was the last time you heard a black/african american/urban/whatever the accepted vernacular is these days say the n word and rock up and say..."err hey guys! i tihnk that might be a little offenseve...."

this is between dave, toki, laggin, geoff and fodder to sort out. so stop dragging yourselves and everyone else into it....

whether they want the steam group closed, tokis sig changed etc theyre more than capable

oh, and this goes to toki and dave with dragging people in too

/end
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 03:02

Im gunna make a Steam group called "Toki and Davegod are joobs, and both like hairy midgets"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 04:53

I'd so sex you up manx!
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 09:25

fodder doesnt have the internet atm, geoff is moving house, hes left it to the captains and ldrs to deal with.
Just think how much shit mclaggin wud get from toki and davegod if he did say it was offensive.

The word pussy wud surely be the first word thrown in his direction.

Scondly by allowing this to happen to one member of DOA, wheter he cares or not, sets a bad precedent.
No-one no matter who they r should be alienated like this and put down in front of everyone.
Making an example of toki and davegod could easily stop this from happening again, especially if its someone who does find it offensive.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 09:34

Exactly right Viprus.

And even tho most of you who say that this is between them and should not concern us. I am letting you know it is public. If it was just between Dave, Toki and Mclaggin it would not be on a public forum and there would not be a public steam group.

And considering it is bothering people, even if its not Mclaggin, means that it should stop.

Smurf wrote:
this is between dave, toki, laggin, geoff and fodder to sort out. so stop dragging yourselves and everyone else into it....

And if it is just between them why add your 2 cents? Obviously this has been blown way out of proportion and the one way to resolve this swiftly is if Toki/Dave delete the group.

As for the sig its clearly a joke. That does not concern me. Tho just because I dont have a problem with it does not mean others don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 10:18

this is public because we want it ti be public, however if there were any issues it would be between mclaggin me/toki.

I have spoken to mclaggin on a few occassions about this and he doesnt care. And i stated in the thread u muffins decided to delete i would remove the group if HE had an issue. I dont care what you others think. But if he asks me to remove it i will (wouldnt stop my normal banter of him though as with any of u mofos). So hands off your wieners and stop crying because u have just wasted a forest of e-trees with your e-tissues.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 10:59

So your saying you only give a shit about what Mclaggin thinks. And you have no concern for anyone else over this matter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 11:58

Pretty much. You all like controversy and feel left out because you (as a group) are not actually affected by this that you go and blow it out of proportion to feel included. So yes i only give a shit about what mcfaggin thinks and if it hurts his feelings i will take it down. If it hurts your feelings i'll make you a group so you dont feel left out.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 12:37

i believe davegod has said all that needs to be said in a much more understandable way then i could have. so as far as I'm concerned this thread is closed.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 13:17

too bad you dont have admin privilges on this forum.

toky, davegod, why not both of you start your OWN forum. i'd visit it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 13:49

Could just be the fact that other people dont want to see your bullshit on every single bloody page.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 13:56

DaveGod wrote:
You all like controversy and feel left out because you (as a group) are not actually affected by this that you go and blow it out of proportion to feel included.
Actually. You fail at reasoning again!

The entire group of DOA suffers when you make fun of one of its members. It hurts its image with other players. People who are keen to join the servers, forums, or even clan clan, will most likely will be turned away because they don't want to have to put up with the shit you throw around at your own members.

As viprus pointed out, by allowing this to happen to one member of DOA, wheter he cares or not, sets a bad precedent.

Who, in thier right mind, would want to join something where they know that the possibilties of them being abused by people who also belong to the same something (be it, group, club, clan, union, whatever (this has far more reaching consequences than just a forum on the internet...)) as them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 14:03

What was that in relation to woffle? There was no question being asked or any comments about spam so you yourself just posted a nonsenseical spam post. Apparently if you do that its an instant sentance to burn in hell.

EDIT, ah electron. The man of uber wisdom. Your words make me feel so quilty and sad in my pants. BTW i have no idea who you are therefore what you say is meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 14:45

I'd start a forum but I'm too lazy, also people would whinge to much about spam.

Woffle have you actually read what this thread is about or did you read a different thread that was about spam, saw a post by me and just decided I'm gonna comment on spam in here to make me look cool to the admins. And you spam nearly as much as we do so stop being a hypocrite

Electron other then on the forum i have never seen you before. Your not in DOA as far as i know so this is even less of your business then the rest of the people trying to butt in. And maybe you should take heed to your own point and f*ck off. I mean if you don't want the possibility of you being ripped on i think its your best option
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 15:25

Toki wrote:
I mean if you don't want the possibility of you being ripped on i think its your best option
Touche.

But then I wouldn't be able to make your life miserable by presenting a target that fights back.

All this talk about people not knowing who I am... Really I don't give a crap if you know who I am or not... Fact is I play on the DOA GG server, have a legal account on this forum, and have as much every right to post my thoughts on here as you do.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty2009-02-10, 15:46

electron is a reg and the reason u dont see him toki and davegod is because u guys no longer play in the DOA server.
Thanks electron, im glad there is at least another person out there with a brain in their skull.

Actually, why r u guys even in DOA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant think of a proper name   Cant think of a proper name Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant think of a proper name
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: