Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should i do?

Go down 
+11
ADMIN
xBloodSEA
Guth
Viprus
The7thLegion
Electron
McLaggin
openfj0re
MANX
Tha Snowmann
Leeroy Jenkins
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

What should i do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 15:34

dota =]
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 17:02

so its either gg dm or death run
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 03:10

wait until geoff or fodder can get on and put their opinion in. hell, we might even make it another GG OZ GunGame or whatever
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 07:28

I personally think a death run server will fail hard core, there are more then 2 servers but the only two that do any well are Shady and Ace's servers.

The rest are dead.
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 10:35

I vote GG DM server as it will be fun to play and a nice change
Back to top Go down
Muffin

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 12:27

If you make it a normal server, I'll definitely play with anyone willing to play with me.

I don't know how much meaning my vote will have with you, since you barely know me, but I don't think a deathrun server would do well either, if it was as popular as some people think, there would be more good servers dedicated to it.

Alternatively, you could just make it a funmaps server, with everything, and just load/unload mods as you please, no?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 13:32

Recreating Zebra's old server might be alright, there are heaps of surf servers but they are all Great River ffs, also FY style game play might be fun, fy_assault fy_snow kind of thing.

There are heaps of funmaps server imo, and triks seems to be the new hype atm

MvP? O_o
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 14:30

what are FY style games?
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 16:18

where theres m4s and aks on the ground, and its pretty much deathmatch yeah? alot of the standard gg maps we play are copied from them, snow and funtimes eg
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 17:15

id make a server that was like zebras but there is a good one dockits surf which i set up lol
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 17:15

i might make a vote
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-27, 05:08

DM GG!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-27, 14:49

What about Blah_ slickers and georges surf server. for got what its called its pretty close to zebras old server.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-27, 15:30

mmat
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-28, 01:29

Mclaggin youre a genius waiting to get out arnt you?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-28, 04:47

I sure hope so, oh and manx get your furry little arse back on the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-28, 06:16

Send me a mouse that isnt a shitty logitec and a new CS that dosnt crash when I press space bar and I will. Razz
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty2009-02-28, 07:25

bind jump to mouse wheel? no need for space bar. and i could send you my old mouse. works fine. not paying for postage tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What should i do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: