Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Smilin an Sheila

Go down 
+7
fodder
HurriKane
ADMIN
Toki
Sheila
smilinsniper
Psychoskippy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-02-20, 16:08

Ok guys i put my reputation on the 2 well smilin anyways Smile soz Sheila but he is mine Smile J/K but here guys we have our first married couple awwwww

So cute but i am oh so jealous Smile

So welcome to you both and happy gaming guys

P.S. Sheila needs to close her eyes now ..... ok are they closed ......omg close them Smile
Luv Ya Smilin:)

i am sure u guys have seen or played against either or both in your Css careers because they are old time gamers Smile

Not like me so young and full of life Smile
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-02-20, 16:15

Awww thanks Skip Smile

Am feeling the love.
We will do our best to uphold the good name of DOA an have some fun while we at it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheila

Sheila

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-02-21, 09:16

SKIP HANDS OFF HE"S MINE Razz

Ok with that out of the hello one and all. Like Smilin said will do our best not to tarnish DOA's good name. Look forward to playing CSS with you all.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-02-21, 10:42

haha me and dave leave and they recruit another married couple to replace us. have fun in DOA you two
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-02-21, 11:29

lol, Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-02-21, 12:32

lol pay that one Toki
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: omg a married couple   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-03-01, 06:37

Ha ha, our 1st real couple, isnt that exciting. just think we might have our 1st DOA baby soon lol lol. You could name it Shotty.

Funny last nite, some dik realised shiela was a female (name is a bit of a giveaway) and said "she should be in the kitchen". Shiela was playin and said "I am in the kitchen". Shut down lol.

Oh yeh, btw, you both said you hope to have some fun while your playin on our server?? Awesome, feel free to post the videos, we're a close clan eh. Razz

Good to see ur patner is a player Smilin, be a bugger to be under the thumb like Skippy eh mate

"I really want to go to the LAN but my missus wont let me" Sad Take those pants off your partner Skip, and put em back on. Your'e a DOA captain ffs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-03-01, 07:50

OH snap Skip u got pawned by a dinosaur.
Fodder has got all the 1 liners in a single post. Been saving em up stranger?
Back to top Go down
Sheila

Sheila

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-03-01, 07:58

When I said I was in the kitchen Im not actually lying, my pc is in a part of the kitchen that is also part of the lounge with easy reach to the fridge which is about 1mtr away and the kettle is anoughter 1/2 mtr further and I can also see the TV from my desk . Its in the sweetest spot . And to set things straight smilin didn't get me into playing online games it was the other way around I introduced smilin to BF2 , then onto 2142 and then he showed me CSS.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-03-01, 13:40

Kinda like... "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-03-01, 14:28

RAWRARAWRARAWR
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty2009-03-01, 14:36

demote skip and give his missus the captaincy. He doesnt deserve it Wink <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Smilin an Sheila   Welcome Smilin an Sheila Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Smilin an Sheila
Page 1 of 1