Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New maps in rotation

Go down 
+2
smilinsniper
Woffle'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

New maps in rotation Empty
PostSubject: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-02, 11:14

Hello, Just to let you know there is currently a problem with the new maps in rotation, just like oldtimers its carked it and said the map is not there.
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-02, 11:55

Shiela an i are having the same problem Sad
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-02, 12:36

mine says "you do not currently have this map ............ downloaded: Disconnected"
Its gay as. :'(
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-02, 13:13

aww no playing my new gay maps? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-03, 10:01

crimson i played two of them just before, slippyslopes was pretty ok, but not the best i've played, and the other one, deathsomething?? i forget, its pretty cool, i look forward to palying the others
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-03, 10:35

Yeah what happened was the web host was closed on us, The maps and sounds were downloaded not form the server but from the web host, so when game clients were asking for map files from the web host it ofcourse couldn't find them.

I have fixed this now so all maps are downloaded from the server, this is gay because longer download times and might make server lag, not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty2009-03-03, 15:19

openfj0re wrote:
crimson i played two of them just before, slippyslopes was pretty ok, but not the best i've played, and the other one, deathsomething?? i forget, its pretty cool, i look forward to palying the others
yeah slopes is pretty average, deathcoil is awesome, monkeyhouse is my favorite but mutant didnt upload it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New maps in rotation   New maps in rotation Empty

Back to top Go down

New maps in rotation
Page 1 of 1