Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! jayz is posing as me

Go down 
+2
teknoss
Crimson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson

Crimson

Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty
PostSubject: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-12, 18:28

headshot just informed me that jayz is posing as me, or has my account deltails somehow. ive changed my password and stuff... what the hell is going on, can admin ban his IP or somthing
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 07:43

him and salva and his cockface mate shotgun facelift were on at the same time
all of them were abusing people in the server and imprsonating admin and some of TC's clan members... wtf is the point.

jay z and salva had been banned befor but their ban time has run out.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 10:58

well it looks like they're trying to get us banned....
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 11:17

Are they actually loggin in your steam id (ie when you go to login steam it says your login is being used)

Or are they just changing the name through steam to yours and ingame name to yours?

In the second case can just ban the steam id and will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 12:00

haha i remember salva he is a funny guy
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 14:37

headshot said hes using my steam id, but that cant be possible, my password is insane
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 15:14

thans for ur password =]
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 16:33

Lol^

I wouldn't worry about it crimson, jayz's too stupid too get anyones actual password, and has the attention span of a retarded goat so by the time you posted this he's most likely moved on to different targets to piss off. Everyone knows you better than to believe you're jayz, and most people know jay z well enough to pick him through any alias.

Anyone caught impersonating on the server should recieve a ban imo
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 18:16

what about when i get bored and steal peoples names for fun
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty2009-03-13, 19:14

lol, theres a dope who uses my ingame name while i'm in the same room and he tries to impersonate me .....

if u see my name ingame and i'm not on steam then thats the fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! jayz is posing as me   Help!  jayz is posing as me Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! jayz is posing as me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: