Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits

Go down 
+10
Quoth...
HurriKane
Smurf
Edgers
ADMIN
Jmoo86
Viprus
Thy Devourer
xBloodSEA
CaMo
14 posters
AuthorMessage
CaMo

Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:30

Hey Guys,

I am just informing you that I wish to resign from DOA as I am not a regular anymore and that I never post on the forums.

It has been an absolute blast playing with everyone in DOA, and it's not because of the TC and DOA thing. I am just going to step back in time a little and start playing with mates casually.

Fodder and Geoff. You guys have been awesome and are really good at leading.

Mutant and 7th. Much like Geoff and Fodder. You guys are great. Mutant with your server abilities. Go guys!!!

All the Captains. There are to many to mention individually. But I want to thank you all for being there when needed. Always came into the server when asked and if not pointed me in the right direction.

All other DOA players, You are a great bunch of guys eh!!!! Heaps of fun to play with and always there for a laugh.

Expect to see me in the DOA server still I will still play there as much as I can.

Goodluck in the future endeavours and I wish you all the best

Cheers Camo Smile
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:37

everyone leaving =[
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:43

You serious bro? Oh thats sucks, but its your decision.
All the best man, nice gaming with ya. I think all DOA'S are with me on this one buy saying that there will probably always be a place here for you if you want the tag back, or a reg on the server and forums.

Catch.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:47

U FAG CAMO. IM GOING TO CRY!
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:50

i know you will cry viprus, but sometimes there has to be a time when you have to go back to your roots (meaning back in the day, if some of you don't know lol) and play like i use to with mates from years ago.

Thanks Thy, I hope there maybe a place for me again if I wish to come back, I liked playing with everyone in DOA.
Back to top Go down
Jmoo86

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:52

AWW I cant believe camo going if he goes everyone else will follow and we going to loose our regulars for crappy randoms... awww widdle camo.. SOOOO SAD Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 14:56

Sif say everyone will follow me, I was just a baby pawn moo.

I don't want that to happen, I just feel the need to go back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Jmoo86

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 15:03

WE WUV YOU CAMO CHEEKY BUM Sad
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 15:13

good the hacker is gone =O

hehe kiddings Smile
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 15:30

haha, i will still come back and hack. you watch
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 15:39

Aww Sad

Going to miss ya sweet heart.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 15:41

JOIN NAD I love you

haha nah really, sucks to see you leaving.. Hope to see ya still round the server a bit mate
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-21, 16:09

No good to see you go man

All the best and dont be a stranger you hear! Razz
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-24, 13:54

WTF I only just found this !

Bye Camo , its been fun and thanks for the fish....................
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-24, 16:02

awww!

as long as your still about the server, had good games with you man.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-24, 18:21

awww cammo sif leave, all the best ur self and hope to c u playing on doa server still, cya round mate
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-26, 19:42

<3 ima miss ya still remember the day you joined, you had won like 5 games in one morning and fodder was like join. so you did Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-04-27, 04:24

camo sif leave! now who is going to give me my teddybear lovin!?!? Sad
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: sif leave   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty2009-05-02, 03:59

You cant leave Camo, it's in the clan rules. It's under "the no bailing" clause. If you can hear me, "come back Camo" Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits   Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Camo is calling it quits
Page 1 of 1