Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

Go down 
+8
Woffle'
Viprus
Quoth...
xBloodSEA
sic_as
Toki
Smurf
MANX
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MANX

MANX

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty
PostSubject: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 17:09

IVE DECIDED TO POST THIS HERE TO:
Well I guess with the rest of the sheep I will also be leaving DOA, this is my formal resignation from my LEET status Razz
I havnt been playing the server as much as I was when I first started playing CSS for the second time.

Im looking for a smaller clan with more scrims and with fewer people. When I first was asked to join DOA at the start of the Big recruitment campain there were 23, now there is a new person every week almost and it just seems not to be the select group it was, anymore.
And I want to play CSS less and less with other things taking up my time.
Dont cry for me and this isnt against anyone and neither is what i do after i leave, Ill stop by ever now and then and pone you a bit and youll pone me im sure but thats just your hacks Razz
And with the financial world in hard times I bid you olive wah.

|DOA|+_+MANX+_+-----> OUT

Sad Sad Sad cheers

p.s Ill keep my forum account ok?
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 17:11

Delte the account and ban him. Please?

Besides, isnt that a gerbil thing in your avatar? Not a sheep?

Anyways man best of luck with finding a smaller scrim clan and hope all goes well outside of css.

Try not to abuse too many people.

Cya around

<3
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 17:20

Ya know, i think i may have started a trend when i left DOA. I kinda feel bad now. D=

people will deny they leave cuse i left. but they all know deep down inside there "souls" that DOA was just never as cool as when there was |DOA| Toki
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 19:22

cya manx all the best mate Smile
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 19:25

another one leaving =[

thats like 4 in a week ?
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 19:44

bye bye, bl, bl just stick around Sad
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-22, 19:46

rofl toki.
Cya Manx. <3
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 11:56

bs toki, only reason i stayed as long as i did was cuse you were gone Wink Razz Very Happy

catchya around sometime as well manx.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 12:36

Sad bye MANX <3
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 14:29

cya bro u will be missed but u gotta come back on the server from time to time k your a mad dude to play with
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 14:30

roffle waffle
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 15:11

Bye all!
thanks for the comments, and dont worry Ill be around from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 15:47

Bye MANX! <333

ps: i want your babies.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 18:28

Hmmm, this reminds me of when we were at the end of a grade (1, 2, 3 etc.) and we had those last day parties.

WE SO NEED TO DO THAT WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES. shotgun not my place. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty2009-04-23, 18:57

and we all gt our school uniformed signed and all the hit chicks wrote their number on it to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!   LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! Empty

Back to top Go down

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
Page 1 of 1