Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belated Hello?

Go down 
+3
***mystic***
Woffle'
Reaper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Reaper

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-24, 21:07

Ok, so i dont believe i actually posted a thing here when fod invited me to join the clan a while ago and most of you only know me as reaper and not much else.

So my names aaron. i come from the sticks of sa. a town youve never heard of and probably never will. the town also has less people than most of your towns probably have. i come from a family of farmers. we're in drought affected sa, so basically, we're broke as fuck. we farm wheat, barley and sheep. used to farm oats and peas but the oats are up to shit, dont pay fuck all and dont grow well, and the peas... we get too many hot north winds and winter frosts to grow a decent crop. i love being drunk. its the only time i can be who i really am so that people dont bitch about me being me (weird). i do what i want and dont care what most people think.

I was in an accident a few years back (05). motorbike v car. broke both bones in my lower right leg, compound fractures, which meana the bones broke the skin and were sticking out and stuck in the dirt. shattered both my wrists and forearms, again, right wrist was a compound fracture. collapsed my left lung. broke my pelvis front and back. called an open book fracture (only recently found out the break at the back was through my left hip socket so im gonna have arthritis when im older, and am already having trouble with my back and hip). broke the second toe on my right foot, and broke my right thigh bone, just above my right knee. other than that the only minor injuries i got was gravel rash on my left shin and a chipped tooth. i have 'problems' from my accident, so they say thats what its from, in my opinion i dont think it is.

and thats me. enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 03:52

Bones are best kept inside your skin....
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 07:25

Sounds to me like you are a lucky man,Glad to see you are in mostly one piece.Hope you recover quickly and dont have too many probs with all them busted bones.
See ya on the servers,cheers Mystic (Graham) sunny
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Reaper

Reaper

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 10:50

Woffle' wrote:
Bones are best kept inside your skin....

yeah but thats so boring and uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 15:50

True, thats why i have had 6 operations requiring general anesthetic and been hit by 5 cars, 1 van with roo bars and a tour bus. Life just isnt the same otherwise.

(ps no broken bones so harden the fuck up reaper Wink <3 )
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 16:36

or you should try running at them and stop being a bitch by not getting hurt properly. Razz how do you manage get hit so many times?
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 16:40

MOVIE DELETED

Its on topic though

Last edited by MANX on 2009-04-26, 06:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Movie)
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-25, 17:36

WTF MANX, that guy could have died in that, and unless you have proof that he didn't I'm taking it down, sorry but I'm not a huge fan of "real life death" being posted on these forums.

No warning giving for this as it wasn't ever talked about.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-26, 03:44

Reaper wrote:
or you should try running at them and stop being a bitch by not getting hurt properly. Razz how do you manage get hit so many times?

Cycling accident, car turned right in front of me and SMACK, went over the bonnet and into the pavement, made a nice scratch with my cycling shoes on the bonnet as i went over though Wink But was most pissed about the new $400 wheel i just got was FUCKEN BUCKLED>>>>>

Cycling accident, car was driving to close to me, couldnt move over any more and his wing mirror clipped my handlebar went thigh first into the corner of a parked car at about 45k/hr. No broken bone but have still got a dent in my leg from where my thigh hit the top edge of the boot.

Car accident, tourist driving on the wrong side of the road, couldnt get out of the way in time. Head on collision, car written off. Just a bit of whiplash.

Other time was when i was heading over to my girlfriends at the time for her bday party. Stopped at a T intersection, bloody tour bus comes down the road and puts his blinkers on. no other road in sight so he must be turning into my road, right? Wrong. Went to turn into the road and found a tour bus ripping the front 1/4 of my car off. Bit of concussion with that one but still no broken bones Razz

Van was going up the hill on the otherside of where i lived when i was younger. takes a while to get up it and heaps of visibility too. But when you get over the other side its quite steep on the other side. Bit of a dozer in the van goes up the hill fast and then comes over the hill while i was crossing the road. (this was when i was about 6 or 7 years old). Didnt have time to stop and she reckoned was doing about 50 when she hit me. Went flying about 10-15 meters down the road, rolled another 10m and blood trail about another 5 or 6 down the road further. No broken bones just a blood nose and a couple of scratches from where my headbutted and smashed her windscreen. Got ko'd for about 10 mintues and quite a bit of bruising. Doctors couldnt beleive there was nothing broken from where the roo bars hit.

So yeah, aint no pussy, if your going to do something, do it right.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-26, 10:47

lol, id say breaking everything is doing it right, and maybe you should take up another hobby? seeing how cars love to pwn push bikes.
Back to top Go down
Jmoo86

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-26, 11:01

Whats with the cycling stuff .... Well my day i went to bed at 9am woke up at 3 pm yay lol theres my story
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-26, 11:11

Jmoo86 wrote:
Whats with the cycling stuff .... Well my day i went to bed at 9am woke up at 3 pm yay lol theres my story

haha moo you can do better, i was 3am to 3pm
wanna no what i did the night before? Wink
LOL
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

Belated Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Hello?   Belated Hello? Empty2009-04-26, 12:07

tek got stoned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belated Hello? Empty