Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)

Go down 
+44
Shrewsberries
BrokenBos
c0d3r
Vee
Amz
Plague
crossover
ScarletTourniquet
Stika
bundy bear
ryan
Mutant Enemy
Pregnant Ferret
Fletch
I Get Killed
Dark Angel
Crimson
SkUnKLuNgS
fodder
rumpig
Thy Devourer
Reaper
crusherop
Edgers
Austerror
openfj0re
mr.mimic
Toki
Electron
McLaggin
Russell Coight
Viprus
Smurf
ADMIN
Quoth...
smilinsniper
grievous
Woffle'
slicker
Crossfade
The7thLegion
MANX
Tha Snowmann
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-21, 16:55

Lol, it's clearly a prank. Just Google it.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-21, 19:29

loool 'wished away our legal team'
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-24, 16:34

bwhahahahaha.. Lol that was fucking funny as, no way that would be true. "wished the legal team away" hahahaa..

Bwhahaha I just remembered this, its fucking old, but a classic... CRAZY FROG BROS!

And then came the following..

Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-24, 17:49

OMFG..... now that was some funny shite right there... dive into the water.. EPIC PHAIL lol!
And the hammer time Vader... awesomeness

Goodones there Laughing

Cant stop watching it... even the dude on the cam makes you wanna laugh ur ass off !!!
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-24, 17:58

Haha the Vader Hammer Time was epic as hahahaha
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-24, 21:22

How epic was that dudes voice on the guy diving. That's what a man should sound like.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-25, 04:38

haha man they were all funny, but got over the crazy frog one coz i hate that song Razz
and yeah 7th that dude had one hell of a 'manly' voice
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-25, 08:03

Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-26, 13:13

yeah, over there though they have perfect roads, i mean one pothole and i wouldnt want to imagine what would happen....
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-26, 15:51

yeah lol, that would be a nasty accident.. even hitting a raised reflector on the lane thing would be gg i reckon
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-09-28, 06:56

got to around page 25

Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-01, 15:59

No seriously woffle FUCK YOU!!! i offficaly hate your guts!!! You are are the biggets peice of shit i have ever known

Do you know how long i have been trying to beat that fucking quiz for now... 2 WHOLE FUCKING HOURS!!!!!!, YES, 2 WHOLE HOURS!!!! So yes indeed, count me in for the trip to tassie, especially making sure thta woffle is going to be there so i can tear him his arms off and beat him to death them!!!

i made it to level 55 before i realised it was going to cause me an anurism if i tried to keep going... but, at least 1 good thing has come of this, il be sending that link to all my enemies lol!

Haha, jokes woffle, i dont really hate you, but you still have to die im afraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Worst line/hit in a movie EVER! funny but.   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-05, 09:53

His laugh at the end is the funniest thing ever. This is an actual movie line btw.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-05, 17:06

I'm with 47, screw you woffle! I spent an hour on it this morning and got to 39 I think, when I shoulda been doing schoolwork.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-06, 01:53

Tha Snowmann wrote:

Bwhahaahha wtf, no wonder it was banned, that was some of the worst acting I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-06, 03:15

Edgers wrote:
I'm with 47, screw you woffle! I spent an hour on it this morning and got to 39 I think, when I shoulda been doing schoolwork.

Maybe new DOA entrance exam then eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-06, 04:00

haha yeah its still a pretty funny add for a computer power supply though Razz

Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty2009-10-08, 10:45

dont know if anyone has seen this but f*&k its funny.. theres more in there aswell

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)   Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Vids (MA15+ or lower)
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next