Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hihi from Griev and Amz

Go down 
+7
tazze312
Thy Devourer
Edgers
McLaggin
Jorp
Amz
grievous
11 posters
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty
PostSubject: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-05-31, 10:59

Hey guys,

Fodder invited us to the clan the other day Very Happy Glad to be part of DOA. I'm from Sydney and Amz is from Melbourne. I've been playing on DOA server for around about a year or so. Amz and I been in previous clans together for a few years now, we play well together in a team. And just for all of you that don't know, Amz is a dude.

See you around the server

Grievous Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-05-31, 11:04

-_- at first i was happy because i thought the relationship between grevious and i was progressing to a new level in that we were making joint/shared posts.. however im not from Melbourne im in Brisbane.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-05-31, 11:10

Lol, man you should of seen the steam spam I gots from Amz when he read that. lolololololololol
Back to top Go down
Jorp

Jorp

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-05-31, 11:14

hey guys and big warm welcome to the clan from someone not in the clan Razz doa lucky to have ya's.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-05-31, 13:38

I LUV U 2 LONG TIME
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 07:03

Very Happy Mclaggin is a champ
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 08:05

Legends, grats on the new tags Cool

Doa's finally snapping up some talent ;o what's the world coming to
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 10:26

<3 edgers
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 15:56

Nice to see new blood in the clan, especially good players such as yourselves.

Welcome *hugs*... *gets turned on* Wink
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 16:14

Thanks Thy *huggles. Look forward to represent DOA in scrimages with you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 16:31

griev ur such a lil bitch.. ur supposed to wait like a week and then thank everyone at once like .."thanks for the awesome welcome guys, really enjoyed the first week in the clan and getting to know u guys better" etc etc.. do it rite...
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 16:41

Hahah nice Grevs, some competition for me in the clann =P
haha thats when i play ofcourse... =D
Ohh by the way amz if you know Grevs im sure your a great bloke soo onya for joinen!!
Peace Boi's & Girls!
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-01, 16:59

Welcome guys Smile your always 2 good people to play with.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-02, 07:57

Hahah Darkzor for sure, it's on :PPP . Thanks crossover Very Happy.

Lol Amz, who you calling the lil bitch? Aren't you the one everyone thought was a girl Razz I don't want to wait a week, to thank everyone in general, your such a general guy it's not funny. But I still <3 u lolololol Very Happy Can't wait to get home from work, go to get some practice in before the May Championship.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-04, 03:26

Great to see both of you in the clan. Was surprised the other day when I saw you Grievous. Great to see we picked up Amz too. Always good to snare quality.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: welcome dudes   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-04, 14:15

WTF Greev, you mean Amz is NOT a chick??. Fk it, thats why I sent him the invite. Damn, thought I might score. Ah well, welcome anyhows I guess to u and Amz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-04, 15:54

NOOOOOOOOO U CAN STILL SCORE!!!!! if i just put this wig on and BAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Jorp

Jorp

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-04, 17:17

sexual healing
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-04, 17:49

BAM and the PENIS IS GONE..! ( get it its sorta like bam and the grease is gone from easy of BAM!!!!) hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-04, 19:18

gday guys welcome to doa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-05, 09:05

Thanks guys. Yeah Amz developed a new product called easy off man. Gets rid of your male particulars in one easy spray.
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-05, 16:51

tested and approved on grievous himself ^^
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-05, 20:35

tazze312 wrote:
BAM and the PENIS IS GONE..! ( get it its sorta like bam and the grease is gone from easy of BAM!!!!) hahaha Razz

i like the bit where you explained it it made it funny
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty2009-06-06, 05:12

Amz wrote:
tested and approved on grievous himself ^^

Lies, that's why you're the bitch in the relationship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hihi from Griev and Amz   Hihi from Griev and Amz Empty

Back to top Go down

Hihi from Griev and Amz
Page 1 of 1