Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P

Go down 
+6
Smurf
mr.mimic
The7thLegion
Viprus
grievous
Tha Snowmann
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty
PostSubject: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 16:45

See look it was a draw! haha dont try and dodge me out!! haha

IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Draw210

Nah was a great game by everyone and heaps of fun you stole it from me in the last seconds Smile

congrats to everyone

Last edited by Tha Snowmann on 2009-06-08, 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 16:47

hahaah snowy, that didn't include the points I got for my knife kill though. Much love, was hard, a lot of good players, very close in the end. Was luck in the end
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 16:47

well done grievous.

Snowman dont qq , i shud be qqing, fucking 8th!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 16:49

haha nah i enjoyed it, thought i had it and was trying to stay alive to keep the points and hopefully stay on top, didnt think you would get the win so quick though Razz
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 16:51

Very Happy yeah it was luck in the end, for that person to jump on my knife. I am mentally drained though, I gave everything in the end. I was coming last on the 3rd map. Look forward to the next one, I reckon it would be more intense.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 16:55

I recorded all the maps so if anyone wants them I will post them.

I have Grievous's winning knife recorded too, that guy just fully jumped on the knife.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
mr.mimic

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 17:02

wd griev..and yes..post them 7th!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 17:03

would have been wicked if someone recorded my double scout HS kill, that was insane! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 18:23

congrats guys, sucks i missed it, had alot of fun last time

and yeah 7th man that would be great, love to see em
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 20:04

Vids are up!!!

.ZIP = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABNR7RAL

.RAR = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZU64ARVS
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Hayzz

Hayzz

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-08, 21:10

The last 3 maps were very close.. There was only about 100 points in the top 7 or something like that, no one really stayed on the same rank for long..

Also good to see that there were good numbers, Hopefully the same will happen next month when I'll get to play =) That's if I don't get banned >.>

Grats Griev, Enjoy the jerky xD
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-09, 11:02

As far as I know you can fully spectate in the recordings so you can view from anyone's perspective. If thats right you should be able to get it snow.

By the way I fixed those screen shots so you can check the scores out map by map.
The last screen shots for shotty are in fact taken in the next map, gg_fy_area_762.
These screen shots include the knife points Grievous got after the screen shots that snow took. Bad luck snow, it was a close thing, but in the end it will read in history that a DOA won the May championships, as it should.......always! : )

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-09, 14:10

And thanks to 7th =]

And yeah geoff is right, you can fully spec from anywhere with anyone in demos
Back to top Go down
Jorp

Jorp

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-09, 18:20

haha man spewin i wasn't able to join this tourny looks fun as, bl snowman
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-09, 18:29

haha Geoff your a pissa! Razz lets hope that will be different next month ey? Very Happy

yeah just downloaded the .dem files from 7th, cheers for that mate. i will find my part and clip it into a little vid so you can all see! Very Happy damn it was sexxy hayzz saw it and couldnt believe his eyes! Razz

i really should try and get my ass into gear and make another vid, while im at it bloody post up my final vid for all you guys to see! been a fair bit lazy with taht one.....

ill see what i can russle up with making a vid from the demos 7th has, being able to watch anyone will help as i can source out the best shots and all that and just compile them into a champs vid or something. will let you guys know if i have the time/energy to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-10, 07:26

BL Snowy but Goeff does have a point. If only it was only four maps I would have been happier. I thought Grievous was well back in the ranks until he crept up on us in the last map. Awesome work mate. Hell of a championships. I an out of steam by the third map when I had smoke coming out of my ears. Can't wait until the next one.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty2009-06-10, 08:03

haha yeah true, but all this banter and joking around with this months champs is part of what made it so good! it was anyones game and was sooo bloody close all the way through, i really did enjoy it. got me on edge when i realized i actually had a decent chance of winning it. always good looking back onto something and having a great laugh especially something we all took part in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P   IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!!  :P Empty

Back to top Go down

IT WAS A BLOODY DRAW I SWEAR!!! :P
Page 1 of 1