Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty
PostSubject: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-12, 12:12

Hey hey,

So from watching the demo files from the championships, I decided I would make another video, I made one 2 years ago, when I was owning up GameArena server lol. I just recorded two maps I played yesterday, sort of made into a teaser/trailer. Well there really isn't anything to tease about because there wasn't any awesome shots or anything special, was only from two consecutive maps I played yesterday. I just decided to get the ball rolling, when I start making the full version I will use Adobe Premiere instead of Windows FailMaker, lololol.

http://files.filefront.com/13890401

-Grievous

Edit : Link was fail, now fixed.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-12, 13:45

Ahh wicked. Love the constant knifes.

What software do you use to record your desktop?
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-12, 13:49

man just use the built in recorder of the steam engine Smile

thats what i used to make mine Razz works a treat along with some other programs. this reminds me that i really should upload my one, its just so fucken big though! Sad
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-12, 13:57

I use Fraps.. But I might use the ingame record to record, and then watch the demo file and record with Fraps. Fraps is good but limits the in game FPS I believe. Thanks for the positive words 7th. Yeah snowy, upload gogogogo
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-12, 14:05

ive compressed it and its still 360MB so will take a long time Sad

IMO there is no need for fraps, just use steam recorder, xvid codec and virtualdub then whatever movie editing program you want. you get wayyyy better quality and also there are a few codes to put in the console before you start to encode the vid in steam, such as getting rid of the in game text chat area and some other things, gives it a better look Smile
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-14, 04:58

Oh thanks snowy, I will look into those things, might have so more questions for you later hehehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty2009-06-14, 12:16

yeah nah thats cool, ill try my best to point ya in the right direction and so forth. not an expert but i do know a few things Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer   UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

UnGrievable: Vol. I trailer
Page 1 of 1