Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Godzilla's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzilla

Godzilla's Application Empty
PostSubject: Godzilla's Application   Godzilla's Application Empty2009-09-20, 12:34

Hey guys, Most of you already know me as I was once a member of DOA for a very long time Smile and for a short period (admin aswell). Anyway, I know recruitment is closed, but obviously I want to rejoin you guys because your the only counterstrike clan I have been in and ever wanted to be in Smile. I was removed 6 or so months ago for inactivity, this was soly due to my parents selling my computer because of other games taking over my life, namly wow. Now all that is behind me I have a new computer and am ready to begin my reign of terror on DOA servers once again.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I look foward to hearing from you soon Smile
cheers,
Godzilla
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Application   Godzilla's Application Empty2009-09-21, 05:22

Hey man, um just talk to fodder, Geoff or 7th over steam and they will add you back in since you are an old member.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Application   Godzilla's Application Empty2009-09-21, 07:42

thanks a tone guys Smile wont let you down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Application   Godzilla's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Rules and Infomation :: Clan Recruitment.-
Jump to: