Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tek's rage

Go down 
+4
xBloodSEA
McLaggin
Smurf
teknoss
8 posters
AuthorMessage
teknoss

teknoss

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-08, 17:53

I might be raging here but still.
its just a suggestion, but rescently there have been some RETARDS that shoot people on knife level then knife them…yes, its has most likely happen to all of you
so you know what I mean… it’s a low act and it really pisses me off.

Just putting it out there, and wanting to no what people think,
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-08, 18:03

Yeah quite hoestly i find it really annoying, im quite keen to implement it into the rules but then again its really up to fodder/geoff.

Its not like were asking people to knife with people on the knife level, just dont shoot them down then knife them. knife them once get hit run away and shoot them, annoying yes, but in my opinion still fine.

just my 2c
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 02:10

i think it deserves a ban. people know its extremely cheap, and the regs dont do it. its different if they run out of ammo, if a guy is running towards you with a nife, by all means you should be able to pull out your nife and shank him. but if you chase the knifer, after shooting him down, you should burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 05:53

i SUGGEST, u make the rego work, cause i gota shoot someone in the head 3 times before they die =[

even a shotty to the face and their still alive =O
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 07:27

not sure about a ban, but yeah lol. and well phill, you could never hit anyone in the head 3 times so.....

but i do think it needs to be atleast put in the server rules and enforced somehow....
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 07:33

well i did make a post earlier about adding some new rules into the server under the Ideas and Suggestions section, as i have found a couple that i believe should be included.
go add it into that post and hopefully it gets taken under consideration by Fodder and Geoff Smile
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 07:44

shooting someone and then knifing them is perfectly fine imo.

I rage when it happens to me and sure its a low act, buts its a brutal, effective strategy. try and get a gun at start of rnd knifers and ull be fine.
Ban, pfft, thats way too harsh.
What about crap knifers, they know they will loose in a one on one knife fight, so forcing them to do it is really bad. And the only ppl complaining r those that win often. Smurf, Tek, Snowy. You rage cos it happens to u alot cos ur in the lead on the server a lot. Start playing shit and u wont get shot down then knifed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 07:52

since when have i ever complained about that Viprus? maybe sometimes in game i might say "oh thats a dog act" but i just keep playing and have fun. and yes i am a pretty average knifer, not the best but not completely shit, but most of the times i loose a knife fight.
never have i complained about this in the forums, i just pointed out that i made a post with some suggestions to rules that i believe should be included.
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 09:29

1st Warning
by The7thLegion
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 12:29

yer same here snowman, i keep playing and chill with yas ya no..but im just sick of it.
ill have a look for the Ideas and Suggestions thingo.

ok then viprus, ill knife you when ur on knife level, lets see how you like it haha Razz
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 14:21

It dose tend to piss me off a bit, and I see it happen heaps but I have done it also.

Back in HL we used to do it we called it bleeding, you did what ever it took to stop someone else winning so you could try and win.

I might add that fodder, Geoff have talked about this heaps before when -Keza used to bitch about it, fodder opinion matches mine and in fact fodder is very guilty of doing it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 15:27

knife me if u can teknoss, remember its at ur own peril.

I do it all the time, ask crusherop =D
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 15:29

its a date Razz
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty2009-02-09, 17:05

i reckon its a dirty tactic, but its legitimate. sure it causes you to rage if it happens to you, but man if you get really pissed off by it, maybe you should make some life changes so that a COMPUTER GAME doesnt cause you to break your keyboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tek's rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tek's rage   Tek's rage Empty

Back to top Go down

Tek's rage
Page 1 of 1