ead n rrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ead n rrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:

Go down 
+4
McLaggin
ADMIN
xBloodSEA
Nosferatu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty
PostSubject: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-05, 21:57

Ello ppls bounce,

After long sleepless nights on the DOA server, repetitive annoyance with ppl who camp, swear, and just ppl who are being cockheads..... i have decided that i should stop pestering MOUSE or SIC_AS or Skippy (ey skip.. Laughing) and request admin.

Now i have been told that my chances are slimmer than slim (which is fair enough cause im not even part of the clan) BUT i decided to give it a shot and see.... What a Face

Those who know me, say what you think/feel about me being an admin on the DOA server..

Thanx,
Love ya all,

Nossie afro
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 02:22

lolol, i cant even get admin =[
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 02:28

The abuse "I" got from you the other day while I was under an alias what insane, you're lucky I did ban you let alone give you admin =/
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 04:14

who phil or nossie?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 04:36

there are actually a lot of people (who are regs of course on the server) that have admin. i think we have some form of list that shows who is admin. add them as friends as well Smile

there is pretty much almost an admin on at all times, however if your playing at ridiculous hours at night your chances are slim as most of us have work or some form of education to go to.

so its understandable if you cant get hold of an admin at 3am at night coz we are probably asleep
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 04:45

I was talking about Nos

Here are all our admins, in the order they were given admin aswell rofl
6 NaD and 2 Reg admins

"Mutant Enemy"
Wake up Geoff!!!"
The7thLegion [Ldr]"
jebus"
Pu|sE"
"|NaD| Reyne | [Ldr]"
"|NaD| -Keza |"
Choicebeefjerky"
.::mouse::. |"
Corza
Lubey"
Pacman [Cpt]"
Failsticks"
Psychoskippy [Cpt]"
|DOA|Spoon"
fodder"
"|NaD| Smurf |"
"SkUnKLuNgS"
"|NaD| Crusherop |"
CrAzY T!++Y$ [Cpt]"
sic_as"
۷ίρЯџﮎ [Cpt]" <----Viprus
"|NaD| Edgers | [C]"
"|NaD| Tha Snowmann |"
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 07:15

1st of all WTF is all this crap ?{ ۷ίρЯџﮎ [Cpt] } AND

I was going to create a post for this but will put it here instead. Razz

I would like to thank Pulse ans Spoon/Woffle For immediatly stopping what they where doing and specking on the server for a bit, they even played a few games Smile

So good on ya's, Very Happy

Normally I get "nah Im busy" or "Im about to get off" 30mins later still online Sad

BIG UPS WOFFLE AN PULSE YOUS GET ADMIN OF THE WEEK FROM ME YOU ARE ENTITLED TO KEEP YOUR ADMIN POWERS Razz
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 09:50

i get admin ? =]
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 13:35

Mutant Enemy wrote:
The abuse "I" got from you the other day while I was under an alias what insane, you're lucky I did ban you let alone give you admin =/

LOL me abusing you? man, you were infront of me, i was trying to rush, you stopped, and tried to run backwards while i was trying to run forward = we both got killed. Then i said you blocked me and and you said i blocked you and we just started going back and forth about who blocked who, that wasnt abuse. Surely you took it the wrong way, i didnt even had intention of carying on that long, it was just talk, hence me complaining about the kick and ban (although ban didnt last more than a minut).

Snowman:
Yes i do play ridiculously late cause im working security (usually 7pm-2am), after 2 am this is the only server that has more than 4 ppl playing. Usually theres no admins on which is understandable.

Anyway, im not desparate i was just enquiring lol, thanx to all for reading and posting back.
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 14:27

LOL, who plays at like 3 am ...
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-06, 17:54

YA MUM!
Back to top Go down
Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty2009-03-07, 00:27

Mutant Enemy wrote:

I abuse you all the time, YOU LIKE IT!! STOP BITCHING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:   Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?: Empty

Back to top Go down

Should nossie noss (aka ME) get admin:?:
Page 1 of 1