Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help from you expierienced mappers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
***mystic***

***mystic***

Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty
PostSubject: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty2009-10-26, 16:23

I'm trying to make a glass wall that can be broken .The glass bit I can do but i can't get it to break,even when it's only 4 (whatever they are) thick.
What's the secret?
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty2009-10-26, 16:33

How do you want it to break?

Like the windows in cs_office or the whole thing shatters at once?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty2009-10-26, 16:50

I'm just going to assume you mean the cs_office style...

You already have the block placed, in one of the 2D views right click on it then got to "tie to entity" then where it says class put "func_breakable_surf" make all side nodraw texture and only the front side the glass texture.

Need more help just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty2009-10-26, 18:06

i'd like the whole thing to break at once.Does it have to be a particular thickness?
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty2009-10-26, 18:21

So do you mean like in gg_hidebox mystic? that middle plane of glass in which if you shoot about half a mag into it, the whole thing shatters?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty2009-10-26, 19:12

Oh in that case no...

Do the same as I said before and just make it "func_breakable" when you do that though check all the crap there, give you health settings and stuff for that block.

Can be any size or shape you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help from you expierienced mappers   Need help from you expierienced mappers Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help from you expierienced mappers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Customization-
Jump to: