Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What server for November Ranks?

Go down 
+6
fodder
Fletch
headshot
BrokenBos
Woffle'
Monster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

What server for November Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-11-21, 14:40

Just a quick question (maybe I'm the only idiot who doesn't know) scratch :

What server (1 or 2) will the ranks be taken from for the champs?
Or are we using the same method as last month with the pm (which I like btw)?

I know in your "vision post" Fods you said the ranks would be on #1 but more people are playing the #2 atm due to gg5 issues.

Someone help out an old stupid bastard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-11-21, 14:52

At a guess and i dont know if anyone knows 100% (part from fodd and geoff etc) ranks may be taken from no1 (closed server) makes sense having the best of the best in the champs?

Like the PM as well, gives me a chance to play in the champs (otherwise would have no way in hell to qualify Razz )

Your not an ol stupid bastard monster Very Happy your just sexster (part sex part monster) I love you hehe
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-11-29, 13:58

So has this been sorted out?
Also when are November Champs gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-11-29, 15:00

Usually ranks are taken at the end of the month, but with all the changing of servers last month we did a pm system to Fodder and he wrngled together an awesome line up for the champs (that I completely forgot about - idiot).
Best chance though is to keep an eye on the forums and get ya rank up on both servers. haha.
If I only beat you Broken I'll feel good.
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-02, 14:59

hey fod, geff REGISTER me to nov champs plz? i mist last months.
sorry if this is wrong area, i couldn't see nov rogo's up. if its not up already ignor :-)
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-02, 15:23

Registration is taken when Fodder opens them, he will advise as to how to apply, what credentials you need, things along those lines etc etc
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-04, 15:02

We havn't really set up the "no1 and no2" server concept yet, we just call these 1 and 2 for easiness. We dumped gg5 on the other server eh, made it 3, pointless with the crashing, we lose too many ppl.

We are waiting for the gg5 script to be fixed, and then we'll start up the "real" no1 server thing. Alledgedly, round Xmas, more likely Jan-Feb prolly.

Anyways, send me a pm if u wanna be in November champs eh, best way to do it when its all arseabout. Worked well last time Smile I''ll put up a list on sunday nite, and it should be Monday 8.30 eastern daylight savings time. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-04, 15:12

From what i know GG5 aint gona be fixed they. They are currently working on a GG5.1 which shall be written differently than what GG5 was.

There is a way to connect both server ranks and combine then into one rank.

HLSTATSX???
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-04, 15:13

worst ranking system ever. they have it some servers = epic phail.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-04, 16:15

Lame, I'll be on the gold coast on the piss and miss champs, O well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-04, 19:32

Thy Devourer wrote:
worst ranking system ever. they have it some servers = epic phail.

Why is it the worst ranking system?
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-04, 20:17

When are you going to not be so fucking retarded?
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-05, 01:40

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty2009-12-05, 05:30

It's horrible in my opinion, its on some nilla servers, the default one or the one we have now just kicks it ass. in that one you get points for everything.... kinda gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What server for November Ranks?   What server for November Ranks? Empty

Back to top Go down

What server for November Ranks?
Page 1 of 1