Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs NBK - LOSS

Go down 
+7
Monster
WAKE UP Geoff!!
grievous
bundy bear
McLaggin
Thy Devourer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-09, 11:02

Me, monster, devil, electron and fletch

Not a bad game was pretty close for the first map...

Shotty; Them. Was really close then Monster got on knife and then sabrelord got it, bl to monster.
Funtimes; Well what can i say we got outclassed Razz Smashed, but oh well.

We need some scope prac Very Happy

Last edited by Thy Devourer on 2010-01-23, 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-09, 13:54

yeah as soon as you guys got off the scopes you were fine, especially funtimes scoping lol.
Back to top Go down

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-09, 15:24

Ah, bl guys, i see your missing that awesomesauce that is 47 Razz (yes, i still wake up with one hand on my crotch)

Im all for going through the scoped weapon cfg for practice any time, it would be alot of fun and really challenging...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-09, 17:26

Bhahaa yesh mclaggin we are good on shotty but funtimes is always where we fall apart Wink
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-09, 20:21

thats cause we barely get out of spawn before they bhop to us on funtimes
on funtimes u get more of an advantage from being able to bhop
we defs do need scope prac i rmbr last scrim i played and medic was like 1-11 cause he couldnt get off scout Laughing
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-09, 20:45

that always happns to sumone
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-10, 04:35

yeah but medics a noob. lol.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-10, 04:47

BL guys.

bundy bear wrote:
thats cause we barely get out of spawn before they bhop to us on funtimes
on funtimes u get more of an advantage from being able to bhop
we defs do need scope prac i rmbr last scrim i played and medic was like 1-11 cause he couldnt get off scout Laughing

What?!?! Pretty much every scrim I play with Medic, he has the exact same score.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-10, 09:16

Hmmm i dont agree with that bundy haha, most of the time we rush rofl

cept on knife.
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-10, 16:59

Hey Guys,
well you guys, get on the scrim server and set it to bunnyhop bullshit and awp/scout gun cycle and fight fire with fire. Plus we always dont have to play on their server and we dont have to play with shit gravity and airacc like they have on their servers. Because really all that bhop is bullshit when it comes to gungame, I reckon if you want to surf , go fucking surf, otherwise play gungame. If this wasn't true why are the default gungame settings, 800 gravity and 10 airacc. mmmm And dont let anyone tell you different, take it from me they are the default values. We are letting teenagers take over our great game : )

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Monster

Monster

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 01:58

Well I kicked arse on Medic's score during this scrim. I must have been about 1-16 before I got off of scout. Massive fucken rage at my house I can tell you. Needed to turn the bloody gun around and use it like a baseball bat to get any real results. Can't believe it was that same map I got godlike on the day before when playing the scope cfg. lol Razz
Back to top Go down

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 04:16

Geoff has made a good valued point.

What geoff says is true. 800 Grav and 10 Air accel are the default settings for gungame. Like it or not any championship in regards to gungame is played with these settings. So why should a scrim be the same.

BUNNYHOPPING is an ILLEGAL manovour as it gives you a speed advantage!!

If you guys want the above settings, 800 grav, 10 Air accel, then USE them. If the other clan does not then its BL to them or they can GTFO. Razz
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 05:16

I miss GG scrims Sad
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 05:25

WAKE UP Geoff!! wrote:
Hey Guys,
well you guys, get on the scrim server and set it to bunnyhop bullshit and awp/scout gun cycle and fight fire with fire. Plus we always dont have to play on their server and we dont have to play with shit gravity and airacc like they have on their servers. Because really all that bhop is bullshit when it comes to gungame, I reckon if you want to surf , go fucking surf, otherwise play gungame. If this wasn't true why are the default gungame settings, 800 gravity and 10 airacc. mmmm And dont let anyone tell you different, take it from me they are the default values. We are letting teenagers take over our great game : )

cheers Sleep

may i note, we often play at 800 grav, even though it is an nbk server, just to keep you guys happy, and generally still win. So you can't really claim its the grav...
Back to top Go down
Amz

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 05:59

nah against NBK its different cos u guys are descent.. but even when we play on settings we're used to, we usuallly put up more of a fight don't we?
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 06:26

Lol i think we out up a good fight considering all you guys do is scrim.

Anyways, i hear mixed views about the bhopping thing in championships, both you and geoff and spawnage claim that your not allowed to have bhop setting in professional scrims yet i saw a steam page for one the other day which was legit and it said as one of its regulations that bhopping is allowed with the low grav settings so i dont know.

As for in DOA, i dont really mind. But bhopping does gve us a challenge thats why i like it. We kick clans asses when we have our grav because all they know how to do is bhop lol
Back to top Go down

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 07:22

Here is an extract taken from GameSpace League:

http://league.gamespace.net.au/?sb_page=league&sec=ladder&action=conditions&ladder_id=41

13. Cheating & Exploits
Cheating is when any team is given an unfair advantage over another team in the league; teams found to be cheating in-game will be punished including possible disqualification from the league. Individuals caught cheating may also be subject to standard Gamespace incident reporting procedures, which may result in network-wide bans.

Cheating can be in the form of incorrectly reporting results, using any bugs that may exist in the league software or using in-game tricks which change the way the game is supposed to be played.

'Hacking' is also a form of cheating, however Gamespace applies a Zero-Tolerance policy towards hacking in all forms. Any players caught hacking will be permanently banned across all Gamespace servers; teams who knowingly allow a fellow team-member to hack may also be removed from the league; Clan Leaders/Co-Leaders and Team Captains/Co-Leaders who are caught hacking will draw a more servere punishment in the form of Clan or Team disbandment.

Using the suicide function to avoid the opposition scoring a nade kill is a exploit in this competition. Teams found to be using this will be deemed to forfeit the match to the opposing team.

Map exploits are not to be used under any condition. This means walking on secret ledges, skywalking, using unfair vantage points (looking through/over walls, etc), killing hostages as Terrorists, etc. This also includes so called "easter eggs" that change the server settings or provide advantages that would normally be an exploit. The secret room on de_cpl_mill is an example of this. Players are however allowed to perform boosts.

Bunny Hopping is not permitted as it is considered a game exploit and is a form of gaining an unfair speed advantage. If you continuously jump on flat ground without stopping, resulting in a speed advantage, then you will be punished for gaining an illegal form of speed advantage. Note that doing a long jump or a sideways jump in and out of cover, for example, is acceptable and legitimate, as long as you don't jump continuously, resulting in a speed advantage. The only exception to this rule would be if you jump down a slope (such as the middle ramp near CT spawn in de_cbble or in the underpass in de_dust) and then stop jumping once you get to flat ground. In this case, you are considered to be momentum jumping, not bunny hopping, therefore are not breaking this rule. However, if you continue to jump once you get to flat ground and gain a speed advantage, then you will be seen as bunny hopping and therefore will be punished for breaking this rule.

Registering a fake SteamID (eg: STEAM_0:0:123456) in a players Gamespace forums account will be deemed to be a player deliberately trying to circumvent the anti-cheat provisions of these rules.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 08:55

Was looking to find all the legit rules for gg champs and came across this:

DOAFTGW

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Ggcham10

The DOA forums are the best result that google could find for GG Champs Smile
Back to top Go down

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 09:03

Haha Awsome nice work guys.
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 09:55

have you got enough tabs open??

EDIT:

And nice to see you use google chrome, its awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 10:21

pfft thats nothing, normally have so many tabs open that you cant see the icons anymore, just the tab part itself.

Yes only chrome for me apart from when its rendering engine fails then i go to ff. Its the most intuitive/fast/simple browser.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 10:47

Thats organic aswell, fuck yeah Very Happy

Ahh i see pyro, that clears it up nicely, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 12:04

i understand your opinions on bhopping in scrims, but i dont care either way, whetehr its bhop scrim or norm grav, i enjoy either, and dont take it too seriously. Despite the fact high end professional competition is high grav, the general amateur gg community plays with low grav, im not fussed either way, and yes amz you are correct to say that you do put up more of a fight with higher gravs, im not contesting any of your views either, just thought i would point out to geoff we dont only win coz of grav, its more because we scrim a shitload more. you guys are def becoming more challenging though.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty2010-01-11, 12:57

Not amz though, hes gay.

But thanks laggin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA vs NBK - LOSS   DOA vs NBK - LOSS Empty

Back to top Go down