Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amz

DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?   DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty2010-01-19, 19:47

Me, Monster, Clown, Broken, Xed and Spawnage (for the last 1.5maps)

Shotty: Took us a little bit to get of awp n scout but after we did, we pwnt them and Xed got in a quick win just as they were getting on nade.
Funtimes: We were walking all over them, pretty much had it in the bag when their server crashed.. when we re-joined they had a little rage and kicked us all.. thought it was gg but then they called us back in.. =/
Blue Arena: First time i've scrimmed on this map so all new to me.. seemed like they practiced on this map a lot.. tey started off well but we eventually started to catch up. Got pretty even but they out bunnyhopped us and Xed copped one.
Lego: Another close one, again they got a better start but we quickly caught up.. was fairly close the whole way through, Me and one of them on knife, i got one stab in then got it from behind ftl Sad

soo i dont really know how to announce this one.. either 2:1 to them or 2:0 to us or 2:2 draw..

either way overall i think the guys played really well and if their server didnt crash there was a really high chance we would have won funtimes .. so for me its a win..
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?   DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty2010-01-19, 19:55

Wow wd guys, they usually romp the shit outta us.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?   DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty2010-01-20, 09:13

Yeah I honestly think we'd have gotten Funtimes. After the crash and kicking etc, I think most of us had kinda gotten the shits a bit.

Xed was unstoppable on shotty!

PS we'd have smoked em on normal grav. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?   DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty2010-01-20, 09:15

haha, sweet as guys... nice work, ive been outa action since chrissy basically, had heaps of crap to do, but yeah, im hoping to get back on more and do some scrims...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?   DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty2010-01-20, 16:10

Nice work guys. Soz I had to bail the kids both woke up at the same time and the shit really hit the fan at my place. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?   DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA vs AP - WIN/LOSS.. lol?
Page 1 of 1