Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brisbane lan???

Go down 
+10
The7thLegion
Fatal1X
Amz
Monster
rumpig
fodder
grievous
Thy Devourer
BrokenBos
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 12:43

plus, Supreme lives here in bundy as well, just around the corner, so if i can jag it, il invite him and bring him down too...
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-25, 14:04

That'd be hot as!
If the Kiwi's can get their lan on at the same time we'd be able to have scrims against them lol... not that we'll have the bandwidth for it.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 09:40

OK quick update. Either March 13th,20th,27th.
Aprils is looking bad for the old man.
Or may (thinks this is to late) but if have to we do it then

Everyone will be signing a letter which i will write up in the next few days and plz read ( you will need to sign this for when you arrive. My old man didnt think we where drinking im like wtf where you thinking. So this is reason for letter.
Stating you injur yourself dont blame us.. that type of shit.

But anyways still happy to go forward with this..
Cost again now is only for the port a loo 100 buck i think so will look at spreading the cost of that.. tables looks like we might have them now from 47, boogie and broken i can get a couple aswell.
Chairs byo
Drinks BYO
Network cables BYO LONG ONE
Power boards and leads(long ones again) the more the better just remember to mark them.
Now depending how much we charge i can do a BBQ in the arvo for everyone. later on you can get maccas kfc redrooter HJ indian, subway wtf i dont care lol and pizza.

OK so start picking the dates if we get something we like will tell old man and go from there.. 27th march ftw lol.
Anything else i missed just let me know..
Now dont think we will want more then 30ppl.. For my sake
Cheers Rumpig
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 10:05

Hey rummy,
just wondering where this factory is? n if anyone needs i can bring spare comp parts e.g. moniters etc
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 12:56

murarrie...
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 13:20

13th or 20th??

Oh btw can we get a list together of who is definately going, hopefully going etc?
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 14:38

Might be moving to Stanthorpe in the next week or so, but hopefully I can get a bus back to Brisbane on the day of the Lan. I'm with Rumpig for the 27th March, will give me time to save up some cash.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-02, 23:04

I'm keen as, will need to see how Uni will play out.

But add me to the list as a Definite.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-06, 03:55

I'm in for the 27th.

Can't do the 13th or 20th cause the missus is away and I have to be a dad (it's not responsible to bring two young kids to a lan is it? - the older one can unload the weight cartridge in your g5 quicker than you can blink, the younger one will just make dribble patches on the floor to keep you on your toes Razz ).
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-06, 11:48

It's ok Monster, I'll give Char my old G5 to play around with... she'll love it... either that or she can game too on my 2nd puta.
Back to top Go down
roo

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 12:51

roo will attenend any brissy lan, speed date, orgy, doesnt matter will participate in 1 or all at same time!!!
Back to top Go down
facestomp

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 16:50

Monster wrote:
I'm in get me a date and I'll get a leave pass from the boss.
ill ask my neighbour m8 but dont hold ur breath
Back to top Go down
facestomp

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 16:52

47 wrote:
dude, i could so do some serious damage with that forklift... "car tipping" anyone?
cars get paid enough
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 17:06

fucking gold face i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane lan???   Brisbane lan??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brisbane lan???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3