Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give me head

Go down 
+2
Tha Snowmann
Woffle'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 04:47

set ideas....

okay i am looking for a new headset and need some ideas. These are two that i have in mind currently:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Peripherals/Headsets-microphones/Headsets/auction-274933062.htm

and

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Peripherals/Headsets-microphones/Headsets/auction-273932380.htm

Really cant afford to spend any more than that in NZD, so if anyone has any suggestions for a decent headset that goes for around (preferably less) $65 AUD (i guess taking into account exchange rate) then please post it up. Only reason i am thinking of the 5.1 ext card option is that its 5.1.

Want to get a set thats closed ear, can stand the neck band or open air headsets as they let in too much outside noise. Have been using microsoft lifechat lx3000 but as some of you know the mic has stuffed out. May end up getting a pair of the same.

Anything considered Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 05:53

Snowy has mentioned the Plantronic gamecom 777's and 367's 367's are more in my price range Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 05:55

if i was you i would try and muster together a bit more cash to help get a decent pair, like we were looking at they aint THAT much more then your price range so maybe if you held off for a little bit till you got that extra saved up it might help in the long run?
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 07:21

or that creative set are $37 at Umart.
Having said that, I agree with snowy. 777's ftw!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 07:33

Go to the wharehouse, get a $10 pair. Thats what I had until I fogot I was wearing them and ripped the cable out
Back to top Go down

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 08:36

yeah i got the microsoft lx300, they awesome considering i used to use a $10 pair from kmart... but im pissed that they are usb though, i have stero speakers as well hooked into the comp throught he rear jack and my old headphones through the front jack... but now i have to reconfigure shit and its freaking anoying cause i cant seem to figure out how to toggle between usb headset and the stero speakers in the rear sound jack... anyways ,rant over...
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 16:29

Dark Angel wrote:
Go to the whorehouse, get a $10 pair. Thats what I had until I fogot I was wearing them and ripped the cable out

What were you doing there Dark??
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-02, 16:39

Visiting Thy for a sly one.............................
Anyway
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-03, 00:39

Yeah the lifechats are pretty good but just wondering what else people use. While they are a good headset wouldnt mind seeing if there is better out there.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-03, 02:59

I got the plantronic 777's about 6months - 1 year ago (can't remember). They are awesome. Through summer they became a bit hot - because of no ventilation in my computer room - but they are great sound and very comfortable. Heta shouldn't be problem for you over there though. They come with the usb sound card which gives good directional sound. They are not 5.1 but with the sound card they use dolby headphone tech to replicate it.

king I recommend!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty2010-03-03, 08:12

Agreed Monster... they give me eargasms... wtf??!!??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give me head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me head   Give me head Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me head
Page 1 of 1