Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

February Results

Go down 
+10
Woffle'
Dark Angel
grievous
Uverworld
BrokenBos
c0d3r
Edgers
Fletch
Thy Devourer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

February Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-09, 13:55

Guys guys guys (and gals) In case it was not obvious il point it out... YOU CANT BAN SOMEONE FROM THE INTERNET!!!!! (without federal warrants and shit like that i believe) i was being sarcastic with a hint of jest mixed with 1 part truth...

And Fletch, you totally walked into that one ya douche...!!!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-09, 18:14

Hahaha yea I did somewhat didnt I? Razz
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-10, 05:24

Does he get barred for future comps? He did rego last champs aswell and didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-10, 05:29

considering his track record i would say that yeah he should be barred from the next comp
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-10, 07:43

well at the start i thought it would be i holding that wooden spoon. but im happing with 5th
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-10, 07:44

opps 6th
Back to top Go down
Kruzzaaa

Kruzzaaa

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-19, 16:37

i should be in there Sad
lol! ill be in it for March guaranteed.

Kruzz Cool
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty2010-03-21, 02:28

Should we ban him when we haven't stated that is how things will happen from now on? I wasn't there for champs so I don't know the details of the night but I can't see any reason for bringing up last months missed champs when most of us have missed a champs for one reason or another (in my case is was being old and stupid).

For things that happened during the champs I make no comment as I know nothing about them - and I'm old and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Results   February Results - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Results
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2