Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten husbands!!

Go down 
+4
openfj0re
fodder
Toki
MANX
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ADMIN

Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten husbands!!   Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty2008-09-20, 23:52

Hykariki
You can advertise on the forums but don't spam the whole forums with the same post thank you.

Put a link in your sig or something.

and use http://hykariki.piczo.com that way people can click without having to copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Ten husbands!!   Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty2008-09-21, 03:27

It was a shallow grave.

∴ When I get knocked in there I can just roll of Toki's Corpse and be all good. (Maybe a lil dazed.) Then fodder and I fill in Toki's grave.

Toki your head stone will be a computer tower. Engraved "Toki, died at the hands of fodder. May you play Counter-Strike with the angels. " scratch
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Ten husbands!!   Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty2008-09-23, 07:58

whered my wicked tomb stone heading go?

"Toki died at the hands of fodder, who was given orders by manx, who gets his orders from god, May he play counterstrike in heaven as badly as he has done on earth". Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Ten husbands!!   Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty2008-09-23, 16:39

he pwns u manx
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Ten husbands!!   Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty2008-09-24, 07:49

No one pawns me and if they do I go for a good price

and if you ment powns , as in pawned and owns, your getting me mixed up with assassin.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten husbands!!   Ten husbands!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten husbands!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: