Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty
PostSubject: Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!   Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty2008-09-29, 13:31

Hey Fodder,

Just like to say OMG thanks for having another server, i think i can speak for the guys who were online when Quadeye went down that it was good to have a "backup server", with a few tweeks with the deathmatch GG and a little more time spend on that server it could turn out to be as popular as the GG server.

I noticed when i was playing on it i had fun, except for the slaying when join spectator and comming back in game thingy, but those r just bugs to wipe out.

Congrates on the server dude!

Regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!   Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty2008-09-29, 13:33

Yea it was good, however i hate deathmatch SO much...like omg so much! Takes away any form of strategy and teamwork. Not baggin it because its good just to kill people continuously, just not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!   Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty2008-09-29, 16:00

i like it. its fkn sweet. noone is ever on it, so i go on doa server and just say "HOO WANTS TO PLAY DM?" and i usually get a couple of people to come. then more ppl join. although its annoying coz setrates doesn't work. still fkn sweet
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: SETRATES   Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty2008-09-30, 15:28

We got setrates on dm server mc laggin, cept its "type motd" instead of "setrates". The rates requirements are the first thing ppl see when joining the server. Its to cut down on ppl havin to tell ppl constantly, hopefully they see that and sort out their rates b4 they join. We are putting the same system on the GG server, if Mutant can EVER GET ROUND TO DOING IT!!!!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!   Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty2008-09-30, 16:39

ya only problem is that NO ONE READS THE MOTD BEFORE PLAYING. people just want to play. they dont read the motd. they are just looking for a little bit of fun. o well. we can still tell them to type motd. another thing is if they try to join a team, maybe every 2 times thye try to jioin with the wrong rates, they can be redirected to the setrates info??? too hard? idk just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!   Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fodders Gungame Deathmatch Server!
Page 1 of 1