Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Cool admins Empty
PostSubject: Cool admins   Cool admins Empty2008-10-24, 17:17

Was having a lan with mutant and geoff and just fkd round tonite, was just driftin in and out of the server.

It's funny but me and Geoff often feel compelled to join just to keep an eye on things, u know, language, campers, diks, etc.

Tonite I found it rly cool to play with no sound and just ignore all the stuff and just fk around in between talking to geoff and mutant etc.

I see that there is an admin on and leave it to them, it's good to know we have so many cool admins to run the game and we can rely on them to do it properly and not fk round.

I have my sht to do sometimes, but when me and geoff are on it's good to see guys "take over" Wer'e happy to take a backseat and let our guys run it eh

Wait till your'e in your 40s and 50s and see what the slightest distraction does to you lol. Really, we don't want the fkn hassle,eh.

Also it's cool how many of our regulars "run" the game too, with their comments on rules or etiquite, or rates etc. Sweet as Cool
Back to top Go down
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

Cool admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool admins   Cool admins Empty2008-11-30, 12:10

I am cool yes but my toleramce is zero to twats ty for Captaining my ass and we be very diplomatic in my adminstrative role bah humbug geek u piss me off i kick your ass u hack or annoy to many ppl i ban your ass and if u ever take the skips name in vane well i think of a comeback Smile

Thankyou and have fun in gaming if u can't 4ged aboud id

And yes i usually take a back seat when u guys r on Smile no need for over administartion i say
Back to top Go down

Cool admins
Page 1 of 1